List of Kabbalah dumbasses

ConanTL

Apr 17, 2005
Germany
Not that I really care what celebrities have to say, but I would just like to know which celebs follow Kabbalah, so I'll know who to look at with contempt.

So far I've heard about:

Madonna (bringing out a kabbalah energy drink soon :insane: )
Britney Spears ("Kabbalah is hard, y'all" :banghead: )
Kevin Federlein
Lindsay Lohan
Ashton Kutsher
Demi Moore
David Beckham

C

CowBell

Idmir said:
Who cares if this is what they want to think this week? let them.

haha three pages here we come! Free hotdogs in the chat room?
Week? They changed that shit already today!

THREE PAGES OF DOG CHAT? HOT DAMN!

ConanTL

Apr 17, 2005
Germany
I thinks it's hillarious that they pride themselves in being a "non-profit organisation" and then charge $32 for red string.

Even better is, that it says if you buy the Zohar (a 23 volume book, that costs about $450) it will change your life, if you read it or not. How fucking convinient.

P.s. Anbody want to tell me what this "Are there hot dogs in the chatroom?" thing is about?

C

CowBell

ConanTL said:
I thinks it's hillarious that they pride themselves in being a "non-profit organisation" and then charge $32 for red string.

Even better is, that it says if you buy the Zohar (a 23 volume book, that costs about $450) it will change your life, if you read it or not. How fucking convinient.
No dude, they said non-prophet organisation.

Heh... sorry, had to put that in somewhere :p

Liquid_NRG

That's Racist!
Dec 15, 2004
ConanTL said:

P.s. Anbody want to tell me what this "Are there hot dogs in the chatroom?" thing is about?
Kinda like Catholics passing around the "donation" thing and then getting mad at you if you don't "donate"... :hilarious:

C

CowBell

Liquid_NRG said:
Kinda like Catholics passing around the "donation" thing and then getting mad at you if you don't "donate"... :hilarious:
I have a funny story about collection baskets. It used to be a family tradition to go to Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve at this awful church in Downshire Way. The basket was going round during another typically virtuoso karaoke singsong by me. Well... the basket came around, and I thought I would take liberty of this. I began to pull out of the basket wads of 5 pound notes until somebody noticed me and ranted at my mother. We abruptly left.

I sat up and watched GoldenEye the very next year. I havent been near a church since.

Idmir

gill bates
May 10, 2005
Here
www.halfmilliondollarhomepage.com
cam1lo said:
are you going to talk about irrelevant topics just to reach the third page?
Liquid_NRG said:
Someone talked about the plate before me so I thought I would add a funny story from my life. back to the topic, it we stop caring about what these celebs say or do they will stop making a big deal out of it.