Little jimmy

little jimmy got on the bus and sat right behind the bus driver. He started asking himself "if my mommy was a tiger and my daddy was a lion then i'd be a baby lion"...anyways this went on for like 20 minutes. after this time the bus driver got really irritated and said "if your mommy was a whore and your daddy was a drunk what would you be?". Little jimmy thought and thought and finaly he answered "a bus driver"

lol sorry i had to post it.. im really bored ive been waiting for like 4 hours for something to download...

Oct 18, 2006
The Netherlands
little jimmy got on the bus and sat right behind the bus driver. He started asking himself "if my mommy was a tiger and my daddy was a lion then i'd be a baby lion"...anyways this went on for like 20 minutes. after this time the bus driver got really irritated and said "if your mommy was a whore and your daddy was a drunk what would you be?". Little jimmy thought and thought and finaly he answered "a bus driver"

lol sorry i had to post it.. im really bored ive been waiting for like 4 hours for something to download...
Gahahaha!

:rollseyes

Die please.