Man who got ran over by taxi driver, beats the shit out of the driver(massive beating

A

alanricouk

A man who was ran over by a taxi driver gets revenge by beating the shit out of him. I would probably do the same, but I don't know the whole story behind this. The man who was ran over might have crossed the road at the wrong time.

Ass Beating

O

ouchies

what pussies- fighting him when hes down and 2 guys fighting one. im sure it was an accident- these guys deserve to be the ones beaten

Aug 6, 2005
Hull UK
ah this was on here before and it went summat like:
Apparently the guy kicking that guy on the ground was a taxi driver and had just been attacked with a knife by the guy he was beating up. At the time there was a lot of attacks on taxi drivers so you see all his taxi driver buddies having a dig too.
They stuck him in the boot and took him to the police station

Apr 26, 2005
west kbg, New Jersey
Matt-le-kat said:
Apparently the guy kicking that guy on the ground was a taxi driver and had just been attacked with a knife by the guy he was beating up. At the time there was a lot of attacks on taxi drivers so you see all his taxi driver buddies having a dig too.
that makes sense. the guy must have been checking out his stab wound or something when he lifted his shirt in the beginning.

Chuck U. Farley

I don't like you either.
Jun 10, 2005
GA
Matt-le-kat said:
Well I am willing to bet the number of attacks decreased a little bit after this. I say good for the cab drivers.

T

TheWRAThofGOD

Well if thats what happened he deserved it for sure, and damn did he get his ass kicked

Mr. X

Apr 29, 2005
NYdrummer said:
How do you know the story to this video?

He doesn't.

I already posted this video here.

The story I heard is that the dude getting beat up tried to rob the taxi driver and stabbed him on the chest, that's why you see him showing a wound. Then he calls his other taxi friends and they join in the beating.

J

JonnyThunderZ66

Awww man! That first blow (headstomp) made a CRACK!!! OW!!! :eek:
I'm surprised they found him! I mean, being all stealth-like and hidden down in that cubby hole! He could use a refresher course in his defense moves though. :insane:

Aug 20, 2005
Chicago
Being a taxi driver is by far the most dangerous job in america, they are about 5 times more likely to get killed than a cop is. work the cab long enough and your almost gauranteed to get robbed or killed just for the hell of it.

S

Sultan

dghodsi said:
Being a taxi driver is by far the most dangerous job in america, they are about 5 times more likely to get killed than a cop is. work the cab long enough and your almost gauranteed to get robbed or killed just for the hell of it.
Yeh but there's a postive to being one..
My uncle is a taxi driver, he drives around shit arse areas full of prostitutes and drunkies at night (Kings Cross in Sydney if ya know).
He says basically at least once a week someone leaves a wallet, mobile fone or other valuable thing. He is tired of giving it back and now he just keeps it lmfao, his 8 year old son has a fone...someone elses fone that is.

G

greatman

dude, taxi driving in any part of sydney is nowhere near as dangerous as in america. not even redfern on a bad day.