• No.

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • Yes, because i want aids.

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • No, they need to fucking die.

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • I'd do anything for sex, even contract an STD.

Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters

OE800

Proud UAW Member
Aug 17, 2005
YPSI
its a good idea, that way people that have STDs can hook up with other people who have the same STD and not have to worry about it.

Nemo

omeN
Premium
Oct 26, 2006
Call me crazy.

But i feel if people with STD's continue to breed and re-transmit the STD's to eachother they'll create stronger strains of the STD's.
OR their children couold be immune...and therefore if the breeding continues...there will be no more STD's does that make sense lolz... if it seems bullshit..dont take my word for it :p

Eksta C

There she blows!
Nov 21, 2006
England
My Dad and his Father alike have always told me "Your not a real man until you get a STD and a STD tattoo to proove it".

I've got the tattoo. This link to STD dwellers has given me the final part to becoming a real man.

Thankyou.

Nov 16, 2006
My Dad and his Father alike have always told me "Your not a real man until you get a STD and a STD tattoo to proove it".

I've got the tattoo. This link to STD dwellers has given me the final part to becoming a real man.

Thankyou.
That was hiliarious

firepiss

compliance!
May 14, 2005
VA
It's a good thing and a bad thing....

This could be a way of creating a huge breed of STDs victims. Huger the population is, the bigger the threat for non STD people in the long run.

Then again, it's good they can stick to their own kind.

Cousin Eddie

My name is Dan Cooper
Feb 7, 2006
It's not for you, it's for other people with STDs.

I think it's a great thing, it keeps the STD people with their own "kind".
God damn it! Now us ugly losers ,who wouldnt otherwise be able to get a hot chick (unless she has a quality that makes her less in the eyes of the regular dating population... like aids, herpes,blindness..etc. etc.), have to NOW compete with STD-infected good-looking guys?

GOD DAMMIT!!!!!! :@

Aug 1, 2004
Your imagination
Would a guy with Herpes and a girl with Herpes die faster if they'd fuck?

If not. Goooooooo for it.

Seriously. If I got AIDS, I'd find a girl with AIDS. Bang her. You can't get AIDS again.

Kazimierz

Vox Vocis of Causa
Premium
Nov 19, 2004
Honolulu
www.myspace.com
I don't think it's a bad idea. This way, if people are uncomfortable about their STD, they can meet people who also have it, and avoid the awkwardness of having to tell their partner.