Meteor Crash Caught On Tape

J

jellyntoast

If a meteor that big came that close to you I imagine the heat from it would vaporize you.

W

wackydan

Holy Cheese said:
Something that looked that size would probably wipe out a country. Still.... I gotta stop drinking.
Yeah i know its fake. Its pretty damn cool effect though.

W

wackydan

Thats what i thought as well. When I saw the Ford truck, i knew it was a commercial or something. And also because of the good quality of the camera..haha

duel

Dec 13, 2004
Berkshire, England
There always has to be some idiot saying "OMG FOTO5HOP!!!11!" doesn't there. I mean really, what's the world coming to?

You're all just jealous because you didn't get to see teh c omet

T

tw1st3d

bunch of fgt nerd, OMFGZ IT SOO LIK TEH FAKE... STFU AND GO OUTSIDE AND EXPERIENCE LIFE FUCKING FAGS

and yes its real and is awsome

L

l33tfish

Yes... I have had that happen to me about 6 times. Comets strike the earth all the time. How do you think the California Wild-Fires are started? Or have you heard of how many comets have struck the high rise buildings in New York? (Causing massive structural damage and reconstruction in NY city almost constantly...)

Yes, comets like this strike all over the world, and in your backyard, you are just asleep when it happens.

PS - If you believe that video is real, your the nerd who needs to get out more.

Last edited by a moderator: