Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: Where are they now?

J

JarOfFlies

I just flicked over to a channel called Jetfix, and the orginal Power Rangers was on!

Awesome!

I went onto IMDB to read up on the running dates of the show and found this on the forum;

http://thedamnblog.com/index.php?y=2005&m=08&d=26

It's a damn good read. Especially if you used to watch it. I used watch this show religiously.

Tommy was a fucker though when he went to the bastard White Ranger. Had to give him the badass sword and everything.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT! There's another episode on! Bulk & Skull are tearing it up!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CowBell

Answer your question?

Working in McDonalds. I heard Jason (the cool Red Ranger) is an Area Manager now!

C

CowBell

biscuit said:
Fuck , the yellow ranger got killed in an auto-accident :[
My joke seems somewhat inappropriate and heinous now :/

Well, I suppose the fact that they were in such a cheesy show (looking back with hindsight) ruined their acting careers.

MarkNucero44

Buddy Rich mmm
Jul 16, 2005
Philly
TheDamnBlog said:
He is missing part of his middle finger and his mother shows his photos to people on the public buses
What the hell?
If I was on a bus and the Black Ranger's mom came up to me to show me a picture of her sons missing finger.....God, what a day that would be.

EDIT: HAHAHAH GOD! This is what Tommy's up to now.

Last edited:
C

CowBell

Hahaha how racist.

Is that on anywhere anymore? :confused:huffle:

Gots to trawl through Fox Kids I bet.

I remember the Megazord that used to get pwnt by the evil monsters, then somehow came back and won. Made me sick. I hate it that they win all the time.

J

JarOfFlies

It always won when the music started... :confused:huffle:

Or when Tommy got his bastard zord to help.

Also, where the fuck do the sparks come from everytime they get hit? Billy just gets hit on in the chest and he's about to explode.

HardLuckKid01

Dapper As Fuck
Premium
Mar 20, 2005
Anytown USA
meh, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles could kick their asses. I remember watching the first couple seasons as a little kid, then they did all these gay spinoffs and I stopped watching.

Remember the bitch that was always sending the bad guys out whose words never matched her lips? What the fuck was up with that? And what the hell is she doing now?

V

veeDuB

Haha, i used to LOVE watching Power Rangers when I was a kid, I was glad to read this post in fact :)
I even thik I still got my Power Rangers single on tape LOL!
Hmm...wonder where the putty patrol are now
blpblpblbplbpblbplbpblbpblb
lol

Travmire

The Pillsbury Postboy
Feb 26, 2005
USA
I only remember up to the white power ranger. I remember Fox put them in prime time when the introduced the green one. I never watched the spin offs either. I had a bunch of the toys, and I've still got one of the movies and a few episodes. The first movie kicked ass.