Milk And Cereal

Y

YEAHBITCH

This is by far the most brilliant song ever created. My life is much better now that i have heard the milk and cereal song that i can die a happy man. For all those who have not heard this song your are missing out on the meaning of life. thank you milk and cereal guys...........thank you..

T
YEAHBITCH said:
This is by far the most brilliant song ever created. My life is much better now that i have heard the milk and cereal song that i can die a happy man. For all those who have not heard this song your are missing out on the meaning of life. thank you milk and cereal guys...........thank you..

uh ok buddy, thats a pretty weak first post. You gotta come correct next time!

H

HoHum

?

My life is more miserable after hearing that sorry excuse for a song, but that's just me. You would probably say the same about music that I like. My post has no purpose..... my apologies to those whose time I have wasted.

S

ShyGuy

Huh. That song I X'd out because I was falling asleep. Ah, I like the Peanut-Butter Jelly Time! song much better. That song gets stuck in your head all day.

C

CherryTop1803

Yeah..the peanut butter jelly song is better to me then the Milk and Cereal song. It made me laugh harder and it also made me crazy a sandwhich. I just don't see the concept of the Milk and Cereal video