Missle Takes Out Passenger Train

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
V

videoloboy

A video taken by the guidance system of an optical guided weapon (AGM-130s I believe). The target is a railway bridge, and a Serbian passenger train happened to be so unlucky as to be crossing when NATO bombed it.

http://www.nato.int/video/990413d.mpg

Now why NATO is hosting videos of its aircraft destroying a passenger train on its own website, I don’t know.

Why is it that all of your post involve someone being killed(usually in the worst ways possible)? You sir, need a therapist.

V

videoloboy

iplop said:
Why is it that all of your post involve someone being killed(usually in the worst ways possible)? You sir, need a therapist.
This is the video section of for extreme/funny video clips. I didn't film these. If you don't want to see these kind of clips I suggest you don't visit these forums.

D

DevilX4

Last edited by a moderator:

Twiceasnice45

Keep Fuckin that Chicken
videoloboy said:
A video taken by the guidance system of an optical guided weapon (AGM-130s I believe). The target is a railway bridge, and a Serbian passenger train happened to be so unlucky as to be crossing when NATO bombed it.

http://www.nato.int/video/990413d.mpg

Now why NATO is hosting videos of its aircraft destroying a passenger train on its own website, I don’t know.
Is this real? I never heard of a passenger train being blown up by Nato. This would be MAJOR, MAJOR news. They would not put this up if innocent folks were really killed. I question its authenticity.

D

DevilX4

Twiceasnice45 said:
Is this real? I never heard of a passenger train being blown up by Nato. This would be MAJOR, MAJOR news. They would not put this up if innocent folks were really killed. I question its authenticity.
well its all from their website - like i said before one video looks like they blow up a house! :eek:

D

Demianu27

DevilX4 said:
well its all from their website - like i said before one video looks like they blow up a house! :eek:
What kind of house has a radio station in their backyard?

Twiceasnice45

Keep Fuckin that Chicken
DevilX4 said:
Post the link to the web site. I bet Nato did not blow the train up.

It's strange that you've never heard about this vid, example of US medias withholding informations ?
this vid was the main argument presented by opponents of the nato's operation in serbia... i guess everyone in Europe saw it

i wish to make it clear that i supported this "war" but i'm surprised to hear that this vid is new to you