Mr. Bean New Movie Trailer

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Thomson

are they fucking serious with this?

Mr. Bean was cool when i was 12. why wont he just die.

Thomson

Not much then. :D

I can't wait for this! I love Mr Bean, Rowan Atkinson is a brilliant actor and Black Adder is my favourite comedy ever.
now Black Adder IS a good comedy. Black Adder goes forth is the best in my opinion. Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry were great back then.

Junkman

Never taking the hat off.
From the trailer it looks pretty bad. I hope it turns out good, cause Mr. Bean puts in school girl-esque giggly fits.

Mysterio

Premium
Black Adder christmas speical was on last night, its soo funny.

This moive looks alright, i liked the first movie. His christmas one is so funny, when he plays with the nativitey sceen.

Bidwell

Sweetass Fu Manchu.
I heard they were trying a return to the original Mr. Bean style with this movie, unlike the first Bean film. From the trailer it looks like they've pretty well pulled it off. I can't wait. I will be dragging my girlfriend to see this, and I predict she will leave before it's half over and end up walking home.

RussianPride24

Push Button Recieve Bacon
Man I pretty much grew up on Mr. Bean, his movies are hilarious. I remember in one of them, he had a parked car where he opened the door with one key, got another one from the inside, opened the glove compartment with it, took out another key, opened the trunk, took out yet another key, and put that in the ignition.

Hope this movie rocks!

Man I pretty much grew up on Mr. Bean, his movies are hilarious. I remember in one of them, he had a parked car where he opened the door with one key, got another one from the inside, opened the glove compartment with it, took out another key, opened the trunk, took out yet another key, and put that in the ignition.

Hope this movie rocks!
I like the bit where he plays around with the nativity scene in the department store.