My house is 100% dangerous!!!!i could die this exact minute

L
my house is infected with black widows.they already fumigated but they are still here. its scary. i dont think i could die by 1 sting, maybe by 2 but my mom says that if i get stung i should be calm and call 911 before i get paralized :( and OH CRAP :eek: i just saw one in my bathroom.damn im scared

for those who dont know what im talking about heres a pic

one of those things can couse serious pain :banghead:

you do not want to be in my place. im goin to my friends place right now. with my trusty laptop

Ps>if i stop posting im dead :(

L
Spank666 said:
Black widow = not deadly, unless a freak allergic reaction occurs. They cause pain for about 48 hours, but thats just it.

Pussy.
hahahah your ignorance amuzes me :hilarious: you wouldnt even last 3 minutes of the pain

neither would i :(

Liquid_NRG

That's Racist!
Dec 15, 2004
I'm sorry, but if I want to earn a paycheck this week, I cannot let this bad grammar get passed on my watch.

Logo said:
My house is infected with Black Widows. They already fumigated, but they are still here. It's scary, I don't think I could die by one sting, maybe 2, but my mom says that if I get stung I should be calm and call 911 before I get paralyzed. Oh Crap, :eek: I just saw one in my bathroom. Damn, I'm scared.

For those who dont know what I'm talking about, here's a picture:

One of those things can cause serious pain :banghead:

You do not want to be in my place. I'm going to my friends place right now with my trusty laptop

Ps. If I stop posting I'm dead. :(

Logo said:
hahahah your ignorance amuses me. :hilarious: You wouldn't even last three minutes of the pain.

Neither would I. :(

Spank666

Clinically proven
Premium
Jun 15, 2004
The beautiful city of Flint
Logo said:
you wouldnt even last 3 minutes of the pain

Although the white made me laugh, you are preaching to the wrong choir. I have broken my tailbone, and got up to finish the game of basketball. I have chipped my kneecap in a bike race, and got up to win (resulted in permanent damage, but I'd be damned if it ever stopped me). I fucked up my footing, only to end up with my bottom teeth going through my bottom lip, leaving a gaping hole, only to stick a straw through that hole before I even got to the hospital. I dislocated my elbow, set it myself, and continued on with my day without a second thought. I could go on all day with my messed up injuries all day, but if you dont get the point by now, you never will. I have the ability to walk off more pain than some people will ever experience in their lifetime.

You wanna call bullshit? Fine, try breaking your tailbone and come back to me with the result. I flinched, cursed for a couple seconds, then I was up and running (literally) only seconds later. I didnt win the game of basketball, but then again I royally suck at basketball.

L
Liquid_NRG said:
I'm sorry, but if I want to earn a paycheck this week, I cannot let this bad grammar get passed on my watch.
what bad grammar. I am to lazy to capitalize i

edit>
Spank666 said:
Although the white made me laugh, you are preaching to the wrong choir. I have broken my tailbone, and got up to finish the game of basketball. I have chipped my kneecap in a bike race, and got up to win (resulted in permanent damage, but I'd be damned if it ever stopped me). I fucked up my footing, only to end up with my bottom teeth going through my bottom lip, leaving a gaping hole, only to stick a straw through that hole before I even got to the hospital. I dislocated my elbow, set it myself, and continued on with my day without a second thought. I could go on all day with my messed up injuries all day, but if you dont get the point by now, you never will. I have the ability to walk off more pain than some people will ever experience in their lifetime.

You wanna call bullshit? Fine, try breaking your tailbone and come back to me with the result. I flinched, cursed for a couple seconds, then I was up and running (literally) only seconds later. I didnt win the game of basketball, but then again I royally suck at basketball.
DAMN!!! you have done alot. try braking both your legs becouse you jumped off a frikin hose on your skates trying to look cool with your friends :( i did looked cool until i started cryin :(

Last edited by a moderator:
P

paint52baller

Spank666 said:

i have this dry skin on my feet and it is like the whole bottom of my foot but it cracks everyday and my feet bleed all the time and i have never gotten rid of it and i do use lotion on it but it cracks all the time and it is always hurting like one time i was just swimming and i stepped out of the pool and i looked down and my feet were in a pool of blood

D

dying to live

when ever this pissing match is over...
who cares?
your not home to get bitten why are you whining about it?

T

troutflosser

Logo said:
what bad grammar. I am to lazy to capitalize i

edit>
DAMN!!! you have done alot. try braking both your legs becouse you jumped off a frikin hose on your skates trying to look cool with your friends
You jumped off a hose, eh?

Pussy.

I've jumped off houses.

Aug 10, 2005
Liquid_NRG said:
It's funny that you say that since you missed some corrections; besides,
nobody cares.

Chezee

Premium Lube User
Aug 7, 2005
West Yorkshire, England
Hey paint52baller you should go to the doctors about that foot thing. My dad had the same and only recently found out it is infact a fungus infection that eats away at the skin and causes it to become easily breakable and theres loads of white shit all over his feet. They gave him some spray and it went down within a week. On a less serious note, i can take pain more then anyone, try having 3 cocks in your arse at the same time you cunt.

Manhoe

dance dude dance
Mar 22, 2004
IN front of comp
www.freewebs.com
Spank666 said:

but thats only because you have a spoon thats too big. see if you didn't nave the spoon.......

Spank666

Clinically proven
Premium
Jun 15, 2004
The beautiful city of Flint
paint52baller said:
i have this dry skin on my feet and it is like the whole bottom of my foot but it cracks everyday and my feet bleed all the time and i have never gotten rid of it and i do use lotion on it but it cracks all the time and it is always hurting like one time i was just swimming and i stepped out of the pool and i looked down and my feet were in a pool of blood

Was the pool chlorinated? I'm thinking you would have been in extreme pain from the chlorine if your feet cracked open in the pool.

Manhoe said:
but thats only because you have a spoon thats too big. see if you didn't nave the spoon.......

It cant be the spoon.....never.....I refuse to believe it!!

Jul 29, 2005
az
well, you have to kill the source, go out to home depot, and buy those bug spray killers, and spray next to every window, at every door, and especially from your back door, and garage door, kill all the food sources, those widows will die.

P

paint52baller

Spank666 said:
Was the pool chlorinated? I'm thinking you would have been in extreme pain from the chlorine if your feet cracked open in the pool.

yes it burned but they always burn when i swim and yes it was clhorinated