My School Essay

R

Rockafeller312

I have a long ass essay due tomorrow and guess what? My rpinter jsut fucking died. I want to transfer my work to my friends computer so she can print it at her house. Any suggestions? Please help me! This essay is huge and I am so stressed right now. This is the only place I came because I knew there are a lot of people here that are great with a computer. Thank you so much. :D

edit-
1. my computer doesnt have a floppy disk "place" its a laptop.
2. i dont have an e-mail address.
3. on my computer i have this new mocrosoft word system so it has a lot of "effects" like fonts and double spaces that i may not be able to just copy and paste

Last edited by a moderator:

jakhavok

Fatality-Flawless Victory
Apr 26, 2005
Memphis, TN
my printer did the same thing and i just emailed it to my teacher and she took it, if not put it on floppy disk and give that to her, other than that put it on floppy and take it to someone elses computer

D

Deep_Wood

make a email and add it as an attachment. email it to me then ill email it to dev who can email it back too you. there problem solved

Jul 3, 2004
Rockafeller312 said:
I have a long ass essay due tomorrow and guess what? My rpinter jsut fucking died. I want to transfer my work to my friends computer so she can print it at her house. Any suggestions? Please help me! This essay is huge and I am so stressed right now. This is the only place I came because I knew there are a lot of people here that are great with a computer. Thank you so much. :D

edit-
1. my computer doesnt have a floppy disk "place" its a laptop.
2. i dont have an e-mail address.
3. on my computer i have this new mocrosoft word system so it has a lot of "effects" like fonts and double spaces that i may not be able to just copy and paste
Get an email address and send it to your friend's house

R

Rockafeller312

catgarvin said:
That's why I said that wasn't true, I know this person has an email address.
well i have three computers in my house and one has an email address and i registered on that one. the computer i wrote my essay on was not that computer because it doesnt have microsoft word on it. happy?

jmbarlow2001 said:
a valid point...

i would also like to add - who, in this day and age doesnt have an email addy?? even my grandmom has one... :hilarious:
i never really needed one.

A7hena

A Series of Tubes
May 18, 2005
Kansas
a7hena.rocketnet.org
ok, so you only have 3 computers, and they are not networked? n00b!

just joking.. but really though, why dont you just login to your email from the computer you are using now, since obviously you can access the internet from that computer..