Nationality

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What nationality are you?

• American

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • British

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • French

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • German

• Australian

• Spanish

• Puerto Rican

• Other European countries

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Middle Eastern

• Asian

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
OK... there are so many threads on america vs. europe and the such that i became curious about the nationalities in the forum... so what nationality r u? Sorry, if i left your nationality out... there was only 10 options.

Last edited:
F

familyguyfreak

I'm German... HEIL HILTER!! :rolleyes: :p

Edit: You forgot Mexican on the poll...

Last edited by a moderator:

disturbed2

<strong>Formerly disturbed2</strong>
You cant "Be" American, unless you are American Indian. Im Itailan/Irish.

j.elohim

Don't think: Look!
I'm ENGLISH, british is not a nationality i recognise. I am not northen irish, scottish, and welsh and am just english and i will slap the next person to claim british as a language, nationality or anything else. RAR!!!!!!!!

j.elohim

Don't think: Look!
Albeano said:
stop speaking british.
Well done you win the officially "I'M A FUCKING TWAT" award and get a huuuuuge fucking slap in the chops, oh and if you ever come over here i will hunt you down and make you into black pudding :D

Albeano

Praying Mantis Style
j.elohim said:
I'm ENGLISH, british is not a nationality i recognise. I am not northen irish, scottish, and welsh and am just english and i will slap the next person to claim british as a language, nationality or anything else. RAR!!!!!!!!
stop speaking british.

Madness

Once in a while.
I am american for now but I was born an asian. Lot of people from England here.

D

Dark Chocolate

disturbed2 said:
You cant "Be" American, unless you are American Indian. Im Itailan/Irish.
Uhh.... yeah you can. He's asking for nationality, not heritage. Nationality is what nation you're citizen of. I'm a US citizen so I'm American.

F

familyguyfreak

Dark Chocolate said:
Uhh.... yeah you can. He's asking for nationality, not heritage. Nationality is what nation you're citizen of. I'm a US citizen so I'm American.
That would be citizenship... nationality is what race you are. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Sketcher

Let the chaos begin
Let's see. I'm English, Irish, Scottish, German, and I think a couple others but those are the main ones. Important thing though, is that I'm American.

D

Dark Chocolate

familyguyfreak said:
That would be citizenship... nationality is what race you are. :p
I looked it up in the good ol' dictionary. According to the multiple definitions, it appears we're both right.
1. citizenship of particular nation: the status of belonging to a specific nation by origin, birth, or naturalization
2. people forming nation-state: a people with a common origin, tradition, and often language, who form or are capable of forming a nation-state
3. ethnic group within a larger entity: an ethnic group that is part of a larger entity such as a state

ummmm...yeah why isnt Canadian up there?

I mean you have puerto rican up there and not Canadian?

come on....