NEVER SEEN 9-11 Videos - Someone KNEW before it happened!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Justin-Sane

ok there's like a dozen videos... I'm not going thru all of em to find the one you're talking about.

D

dark lotus

RikRikRikRIk said:
Are you fucking Retarded....
They didnt hit the towers at the same time....... enough time 2 get a camera and 2 film it.......

Dont come her with your conspiracy bullshit
i agree with this guy.

S

sm_evilxl2

you're stupid, if you noticed, the video started and the north tower was already hit. so no, no one "predicted" that that would happen. i also dont agree with the never before seen stuff. even if that one particular video hasnt ever been seen, its all the same stuff.

G

GLOBALIST

RikRikRikRIk said:
Are you fucking Retarded....
They didnt hit the towers at the same time....... enough time 2 get a camera and 2 film it.......

Dont come her with your conspiracy bullshit
you some tough guy now? what, do you own ebaums world so you get to tell people what to do? ride off on your white horse there buddy, no one wants your opinion anyways.

swchblade34

banned of brothers
Jun 19, 2005
Chicago
the only convincing thing about it is the fact that the camera wasn't shaky so the camera must have been on a tripod so it would have been some pretty fast action to set that up so fast

Aug 13, 2005
GLOBALIST said:
you some tough guy now? what, do you own ebaums world so you get to tell people what to do? ride off on your white horse there buddy, no one wants your opinion anyways.
Are you the ebaumspolice?
or
Do you own ebaums world so you can assume people dont want my opinion....... :insane: :insane:

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2005
Houston
GLOBALIST said:
He's right... calm down. No one wants YOUR opinion if your just going to get pissed off at the first person you disagree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.