* New * Messed With The Wrong Croc

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Yeah saw it long time ago, I don't know why people do this kind of job and risk their life, not worth it no matter how much you get pay for it. What can you do with your money if you die or like that guy lost an arm...

Slug Moses

Permium User
desert_eagle said:
Look at the fucking croco, he scrolls like a logitech scroll-mouse! :eek: I never knew croc's were able to do that.
It's called a death roll. That's their fatality move. They only have two moves, chomp and death roll.

glytch

less than three
Premium
User_Name said:
It's called a death roll. That's their fatality move. They only have two moves, chomp and death roll.
Well, I wanted to see the croc "FINISH HIM," but I guess he just let him off with a "MERCY." Oh, well. That's kind of neat. You can see the guy's arm in the croc's mouth as he's rolling. That's what he gets for slapping the croc's nose I guess.

User_Name said:
lol, gave me a vision of seeing a croc in a mortal kombat game and then defeating an opponent with a FATALITY!

1moment ----->HAPPY CHINESE

3sec later------->
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY ARM

dahmm your life can change dramatically in just a few seconds....

Last edited: