Nirvana

B

big_jay62

why does everyone love them and say the started grunge and stuff? They really didnt do anything that great, people just like people who die.

people dont just like people who die... its when there gone that people notice how much they affected the music of that time... and nirvana was good cuz they didnt care about all the glam and fame. they just played good shows and sounded good.

Albeano

Praying Mantis Style
Jan 24, 2004
Quad Cities
www.myspace.com
what do ya think was going through kobain's mind as he pulled the trigger?

his nose.

personally, I love nirvana. Mostly for the hard grunge sound. My cd player only playes Nirvana, NIN, and Rammstein

S10000

Nov 6, 2003
What do you guys think was the best thing Cobain released?

I think it was the safty on that gun. Ba-Da-Bing!

E

EatMYAte

Big jay, there was already a huge thread on this, do us all a favor, stfu. Im sorry Nirvana rules/ruled and you're too retarded to notice. They are dead and they rocked. Sure Kurt wasnt the best guitarist, but he ruled. You cant change what people already love. So SHUT THE HELL UP! Stop trying to make Nirvana lovers mad. "people just like people who die."-Big Jay. Dude, i wouldn't even like you if you WERE dead.

B

big_jay62

ahhh hahahahahahahhaah you must be the biggest loser ever huh? haha i bet you like weiner. You must have an amazing life to diss people on a forum, how long did it take you to think of that one?

E

EatMYAte

big_jay62 said:
ahhh hahahahahahahhaah you must be the biggest loser ever huh? haha i bet you like weiner. You must have an amazing life to diss people on a forum, how long did it take you to think of that one?
Now that i read your post, i notice that you are a piece of corn on a pile of shit that is your life. If i have such an amazing life, why are you in it? And YOU must have the amazing life to make a come back like that! Then again, your life is just a pile of shit anyway.

P

puffy762

EatMYAte said:
Now that i read your post, i notice that you are a piece of corn on a pile of shit that is your life. If i have such an amazing life, why are you in it? And YOU must have the amazing life to make a come back like that! Then again, your life is just a pile of shit anyway.
LOL WHAT ARE U GONNA SAY TO THAT!! now that... he just owned u big jay lol

B

big_jay62

yes my life is a pile of shit, i literraly live on a pile of shit.... Obviously my goal was to make people mad and it worked so i guess i accomplished what i wanted to. Kinda like why you tease your siblings, because its fun! Same reason i started this thread. Thanks for helping me do what i wanted to do.

E

EatMYAte

big_jay62 said:
yes my life is a pile of shit, i literraly live on a pile of shit.... Obviously my goal was to make people mad and it worked so i guess i accomplished what i wanted to. Kinda like why you tease your siblings, because its fun! Same reason i started this thread. Thanks for helping me do what i wanted to do.
Well, your right about 1 thing, your life is a pile of shit. You didnt make me mad, in fact, you made me feel sad and now i just pity you....You should continue your crusade to make people mad, or just break your neck in a pest clearing accident in your pile of shit.

Puffy, thanks, thats the first time ive ever "owned" someone. It was just a flame that i had to spit out.

Oli

Mar 28, 2004
Great Britain
Whoa, ive just discovered the gene that causes people to flame on internet forums. Its located on the second chromosome, there is a mutation (which I am now calling the A0H1-5 mutation) whereby the absence of 4 amino acids in the 'git' protein causes the 'flaming' behaviour. I have performed trials on mice, two groups of twenty were used. In the group with zero mutation 2/20 were more likely to flame, in the group with the A0H1-5 mutation a staggering 18/20 flamed!!! My research is going to be published in 'new scientist' next month pending further trials on dogs....

E

EatMYAte

oli said:
Whoa, ive just discovered the gene that causes people to flame on internet forums. Its located on the second chromosome, there is a mutation (which I am now calling the A0H1-5 mutation) whereby the absence of 4 amino acids in the 'git' protein causes the 'flaming' behaviour. I have performed trials on mice, two groups of twenty were used. In the group with zero mutation 2/20 were more likely to flame, in the group with the A0H1-5 mutation a staggering 18/20 flamed!!! My research is going to be published in 'new scientist' next month pending further trials on dogs....
AWESOME DISCOVERY! I tried it on my 2 dogs and I ended up losing my ear, pubic hair and my nose. I know look like a mix of michael jackson and that dude that got his ear bit off by mike tyson.