No seat belt, no excuse...

Sep 16, 2005
North Carolina
Well... During daylight... It's kinda rare to have 2 dumbasses run into 1 car. But still, the likelihood of that REALLY happening as in all them dieing because of that guy is slim to none.

Anyway repost, but still a good message a guess

Aug 26, 2004
San Diego
Incase you haven't noticed, obviously you haven't, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY!!! STOP REPOSTING YOU FUCKING BORDER HOPPER!

do you fear mexicans/mexican americans? is that why you hate them? i am a mexican american born and raised in san diego and im very proud to be american but im sick of people calling mexican americans border hoppers and wetbacks. ive only been to mexico a few times and didn't like it people from mexico hate mexican americans, i have no clue why but they do. next time you call someone a wetback or border hopper make sure they actually were born in mexico and crossed illegally. god bless america and fuck you.

Last edited:

Offcell

Loving Is As Loving Does
May 19, 2006
Slo Cal
that ad is so retarded. like when a school bus crashes all the kids inside bounce around off each other and kill each other.

Apr 13, 2005
I'm all for everyone's freedom to be jackasses. But when it comes to wearing a seatbelt, why wouldn't you? Is it really that uncomfortable or do you need to be climbing all over the seats like little kids? The shit will save your life.