Official Ford GT Thread

veXati0n

Bullshit Intolerant
Feb 19, 2004
Connecticut
megaone.com
beautiful car, but I sorta wish they also made a model that was a bit more...styled from the present.

It's still a gorgeous car. Really takes you back. I'd kill to have one.

Angryredneck

Resident gun toting hick
Feb 21, 2004
Fuck no, keep it as it is, the original way. They did a great job on it.

RIDIN SPINNAZ, RIDIN SPINNAZ, IT DON'T STOP, IT DON'T STOP.................. :rolleyes:

shade

Mar 23, 2003
Allen, TX
The fundamental flaw with the GT is that it needs to be priced to compete with the corvette.

B

Boostedpimp

I like it after seeing it in person but what is the offering price for it gonna be?

Dec 29, 2003
shade said:
The fundamental flaw with the GT is that it needs to be priced to compete with the corvette.
You could buy 5 corvettes for what that thing costs. :rolleyes:

G

GunsofTheSouth

TexaSS said:

What are you talking about? the Ford GT costs only 150K and that is extremely cheap fo its performance, it is cheaper than any exotic car out there but i beleive it is faster than just about all of them. I dont think it should be priced to compete with the corvette because they aren't even in the same class. and the last time i checked corvettes didn't cost 30 grand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angryredneck

Resident gun toting hick
Feb 21, 2004
Do you honestly think the FordGT can be made for as cheap as a vette? Please stfu. It's a reasonable price for the cars it can compete with and overpower, IE. Ferrari........If you want a cheaper GT40, get the kit car, a running one can go for around 70k............

D

Darkling

TexaSS said:

The GT is right now the second fastest production supercar on the planet. You cant compare it with a Corvette jerky