Oil Needing Shit At Grand Central Train Station

A

Acidbath86

Wow, those are nice, good to see things I won't be able to afford for a long time :rolleyes: . Nice title, I was expecting something completely different.

Edit: ^ What the fuck?

Last edited by a moderator:
R
Acidbath86 said:
Wow, those are nice, good to see things I won't be able to afford for a long time :rolleyes: . Nice title, I was expecting something completely different.
Yea they were raffling off those bikes and two cars, each raffle ticket for the cars went for 1000 dollars, and the bike tickets went for 500 each. i was in the city (NYC) to buy some shoes and clothes and i happen to have my camera on me, so i took the pictures. got pictures of pretty building so i'll post them bitches later

A

Acidbath86

Lucky you, my camera usually never works when I need it to.

$1000? Pretty expensive raffle tickets, did you stay around to see who won anything.

R
GhostDog said:
What the fuck? I see penis... its scary

What the fuck does the title have to do with this.... at all?
You bastard i went back and looked and i saw penis. Well those cars and bikes need oil and they happen to be parked at grand central

R
Acidbath86 said:
Lucky you, my camera usually never works when I need it to.

$1000? Pretty expensive raffle tickets, did you stay around to see who won anything.
nah when i came back like 4 hours later, they were still there. So i dunno if the rafffle was gonna be drawn today or some other day, but yea 1000 a ticket is crazy