OJ Simpson to celebrate 10th anniversary of acquittal by siging autographs for $95 ea

Wild Phoenix

Frodo:The Cannibal Hobbit
Sep 13, 2004
Montreal, Canada
unearth said:
He can charge whatever he wants. It's the idiots who pay for it who you should be trashing.
But no one would be buying an autograph from him. The only people who would actually give up their time to see him would be other black people, black people who chanted "I TOLD YOU SO" to all the white people when he was acquitted from the murder charges. But which black person would pay nearly a hundred dollars something like that? So in conclusion, there is no sex in the champagne room.

RickJamesGhost

blam blam blam
Feb 28, 2005
the only reason oj's having autograph signings is because cochran's not around anymore. If Johnny Cochran were still alive, and were signing autographs, i'd give my bloody glove to get one.

Zaid

Sep 27, 2005
Somewhere
Kazimierz said:
No, im completely serious. He was 100% set up by the redneck white nazi army of the LAPD because he was black. You're such a tool.
like the mr.jefforson episode in south park.

but $98 is a bit high for a signature, about $60 would be alright, but $98?

J

jamreb79

Kazimierz said:
Well, after all the money he's lost due to these bogus claims of murder, he has every right to make some money back.
You think elvis is alive too dont you?

Avo

The sexy
Nov 19, 2004
Hahah 95cents, that not alot. Imagine if 1,000 people are there, 1,000 dollars for this fucker.