Ooops, g/f catches me with nuddie pics in my phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StinkyFinger

...that weren't her. lol. Yeah, so um, now I'm in deep shit. We broke up, I hooked up with some other girls and just so happen to get some nice titty and pussy pics of us doin' it, and I forgot. So she goes through my phone joking around yesterday asking me about who's this,who's that, and low-and-behold, I have Kims titties assigned as her picture when she calls me. Who's Kim?! Who's Kim?!?! Why are there tits on her number!? lol. I had nothing to say but the truth, which if ya haven't guessed wasn't exactly the best answer. Survey said?! *BUZZZZZZZZZ!* Oh well.

So, when you have nuddies in your phone and you have your g/f around and those pics are not hers, then the moral of this story is "Don't be a Stinky". Locky the phony. :(

Remiss

Swingin' The Donkey
Feb 25, 2005
West Side MA
StinkyFinger said:
...that weren't her. lol. Yeah, so um, now I'm in deep shit. We broke up, I hooked up with some other girls and just so happen to get some nice titty and pussy pics of us doin' it, and I forgot. So she goes through my phone joking around yesterday asking me about who's this,who's that, and low-and-behold, I have Kims titties assigned as her picture when she calls me. Who's Kim?! Who's Kim?!?! Why are there tits on her number!? lol. I had nothing to say but the truth, which if ya haven't guessed wasn't exactly the best answer. Survey said?! *BUZZZZZZZZZ!* Oh well.

So, when you have nuddies in your phone and you have your g/f around and those pics are not hers, then the moral of this story is "Don't be a Stinky". Locky the phony. :(
Well, it could have been worse......
It could have been a picture of you giving a guy in a gimp suit a pearl neckless with a goatse wanabe in the background with a watermellon up his ass...

S

StinkyFinger

I laughed though. The owning I'm doing now is to myself until she calms down, or, I'm calling Kim. lolr

S

StinkyFinger

RalphyBoy said:
This from a cop who has the IQ of a brick...

Actually in the mid 150's, but thanks for playing.

Ralphy, do you realize that you're like the STD of the forums? You infect a thread like crabs on pubes.

RalphyBoy

I'm Special.
Jul 1, 2005
Springfield
StinkyFinger said:
Actually in the mid 150's
:icon_rofl :icon_rofl :icon_rofl :icon_rofl

You are not just a moron, but a delusional moron.

StinkyFinger said:
Ralphy, do you realize that you're like the STD of the forums? You infect a thread like crabs on pubes.
Do you realize that reading your posts is like reading the effect of a retarded 4 year old's spaz attack on a keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.