Penis Question

baumy300

Idolized.
Premium
Jan 26, 2004
Don't you wish you could be like me?
Answer this seriously.

If you had a choice of a 20 inch penis or the one you have now, which would you take?

(remember, 20 inches would turn alot of girls off for pain reasons)

But personaly I'd go with 20. Just because it would be fun to take out and slap retarded kids with.

F

familyguyfreak

No because if you got hard you wouldn't get enough blood to your brain and you'd pass out, but if that didn't happen, of course I'd choose the 20 incher :cool:

Dual

Premium
Feb 24, 2004
Philly PA
Visit site
The one I have now fool. I'm assuming you mean that it's 20 inches erect. So when you're not hard it's around 18 inches...still very formidable. It would be hard to hide a boner and you'd have to sit and wait for 15 minutes for it to go away.

J

Jesus-The-Jedi

I would stick with my 8 incher. I like to be able to kiss the top, now swallow it.

disturbed2

<strong>Formerly disturbed2</strong>
Feb 1, 2003
NY
Jesus-The-Jedi said:
I would stick with my 8 incher. I like to be able to kiss the top, now swallow it.
WTF????????!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

:eek: :eek:

The one i have now,

Imagine fitting that 20 inch beast in a jockstrap?!

God no, 20 inches is way to big to have. I'm happy with my penis size. I remember awhile ago there was an article in Rolling Stone Magazine about a guy with a 13 inch penis. I only remember a few bits and pieces of it... He said flex your arm.... Thats the girth :eek: And if he put it in the middle of a dinner table it would be able to heat like 3 people. :eek:

Big D

Yeah...I love it
I'd go with my own...its always done me right, and we've had so many great times together. There's nothing really special about it exept that its mine. If it were any bigger, especially 20 inches, I think my fiance' would have trouble deep-throating it...I just couldn't have that. My dick does what I want it to when I'm having sex, my girl really likes it, and it shows me a good time too. I think anal would be out of the question with a 20 incher as well...

S
The Laker Dude said:
I would stick with the one I have now. It is not the size of the boat that matters, it’s how you use it...Trying to maneuver a 20 incher is like trying to drive the titanic.
tee hee, Laker, you are too funny!!!

All I can say with a 20 is that you guys would have no problems chasing women off. Deformities gross us out really bad.

A

at0mic88

Lol Laker i am with you. Its not the size of the boat but the motion of the oceAN. I will stick with mine thank you. Imagine going to ur mom or gandmoms house with that thing going all the way down ur pant leg :eek:

Skinny

8 year olds, Dude.
Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
anjroo11688 said:
He said flex your arm.... Thats the girth :eek: And if he put it in the middle of a dinner table it would be able to heat like 3 people. :eek:
That, my friend, is what you call a choad. And by "heat" I'd suspect you mean "feed."

B
i am happy with my.

20 inches is too much. imagine if you have 20" in your pant, and some hot girl walk by you. you penis get hard but have no where to go.
:)