Peta sucks!

Æ

æcvfootball10æ

I hate Peta and all of its supporters. They believe that animals should be given rights. They think that killing animals for food is horrible. They killed 2/3 of the cats and dogs they tried to save, by freezing them to death. What is wrong with these people?

Video

Apr 24, 2005
they use compare jews to animals, why not compare them to hitler? damn is that so fucking hard? i almost saw it coming in that last clip of the brit bitch talking shit, showing one of hitler's speeches and saying how everyone supported and appeased him for the greater good, getting germany out of a deep ass depression. while covering up such great evils as barbequing jews.

Aug 7, 2005
They didn't kill them by freezing them to death, they used the freezers to store the dead cats and dogsl. You are an idiot.

Aug 25, 2005
K9Feces said:
They didn't kill them by freezing them to death, they used the freezers to store the dead cats and dogsl. You are an idiot.
anyone who stores dead cats or dogs in their freezers for not eating has got to be retarted

V

vking23

æcvfootball10æ said:
I hate Peta and all of its supporters. They believe that animals should be given rights. They think that killing animals for food is horrible. They killed 2/3 of the cats and dogs they tried to save, by freezing them to death. What is wrong with these people?

Video
Peta doesn't want animals to be tortured for food, they're just making it easier for animals. You certainly have no feelings for animals, shame on you.

R

Reficul

Ok, it is natural for humans to have meat if they just eat plants you may not be as healthy as the guy eating the 20oz steak. With out meat people might start eating other people for meat. Then what will PETA say. "Stop eating each other, it the animals!"

Aug 25, 2005
Reficul said:
Ok, it is natural for humans to have meat if they just eat plants you may not be as healthy as the guy eating the 20oz steak. With out meat people might start eating other people for meat. Then what will PETA say. "Stop eating each other, it the animals!"
thats why the PETA people look like skinny fags

firepiss

compliance!
May 14, 2005
VA
Mr. Heskey said:
I want to go to one of those protests at least one time in my life...

not to actually protest but to have a big bucket of KFC stuffing my face in front of those idiots.
LOL. I'd pay to see that!