Peta sucks!

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Æ

æcvfootball10æ

#1
I hate Peta and all of its supporters. They believe that animals should be given rights. They think that killing animals for food is horrible. They killed 2/3 of the cats and dogs they tried to save, by freezing them to death. What is wrong with these people?

Video
 

OneEvilPenguin

CEO of Niggers with Candy
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
350
Likes
0
#3
I see a stuning image of hitler at the end wherer she is saying "civil rights movements grow stronger" - but hey thats just me
 

Mr. Heskey

Resident Fucktard
Joined
Jun 1, 2005
Messages
5,392
Likes
2
#4
I want to go to one of those protests at least one time in my life...


not to actually protest but to have a big bucket of KFC stuffing my face in front of those idiots.
 
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Messages
838
Likes
2
#5
they use compare jews to animals, why not compare them to hitler? damn is that so fucking hard? i almost saw it coming in that last clip of the brit bitch talking shit, showing one of hitler's speeches and saying how everyone supported and appeased him for the greater good, getting germany out of a deep ass depression. while covering up such great evils as barbequing jews.
 
Joined
Aug 7, 2005
Messages
1,392
Likes
1
#6
They didn't kill them by freezing them to death, they used the freezers to store the dead cats and dogsl. You are an idiot.
 
Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
101
Likes
0
#7
K9Feces said:
They didn't kill them by freezing them to death, they used the freezers to store the dead cats and dogsl. You are an idiot.
anyone who stores dead cats or dogs in their freezers for not eating has got to be retarted
 
V

vking23

#11
æcvfootball10æ said:
I hate Peta and all of its supporters. They believe that animals should be given rights. They think that killing animals for food is horrible. They killed 2/3 of the cats and dogs they tried to save, by freezing them to death. What is wrong with these people?

Video
Peta doesn't want animals to be tortured for food, they're just making it easier for animals. You certainly have no feelings for animals, shame on you.
 
R

Reficul

#12
Ok, it is natural for humans to have meat if they just eat plants you may not be as healthy as the guy eating the 20oz steak. With out meat people might start eating other people for meat. Then what will PETA say. "Stop eating each other, it the animals!"
 
Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
101
Likes
0
#13
Reficul said:
Ok, it is natural for humans to have meat if they just eat plants you may not be as healthy as the guy eating the 20oz steak. With out meat people might start eating other people for meat. Then what will PETA say. "Stop eating each other, it the animals!"
thats why the PETA people look like skinny fags
 

firepiss

compliance!
Joined
May 14, 2005
Messages
2,850
Likes
10
#16
Mr. Heskey said:
I want to go to one of those protests at least one time in my life...


not to actually protest but to have a big bucket of KFC stuffing my face in front of those idiots.
LOL. I'd pay to see that!
 

Smoked86

Roscoooooooooo P Coltrane
Joined
Sep 22, 2005
Messages
700
Likes
0
#17
nay my friend spend that money on more meat to taunt with.
then tell the peta freaks that the animals your eating died for your whim
:D