Phil Baroni working out HARD

m4ce

jesus=most famous zombie
Dude, steroids do not lift the weights for you.
no but they accelerate your gains at such a ridiculous rate that most anyone can develop a gigantic, ripped physic with half the work. I had a roomate who used to shoot dbol and winstrol and work out twice a week and he was a godamned sasquatch. Until you see someone transformed from an average 180 lb it nerd, into a hulking, aggro, beast, in less than a year, without hard heavy work, you dont know how powerful anabolic sterioids are.

Slick37c

Your screen's smudged.
Jul 9, 2004
New York
no but they accelerate your gains at such a ridiculous rate that most anyone can develop a gigantic, ripped physic with half the work. I had a roomate who used to shoot dbol and winstrol and work out twice a week and he was a godamned sasquatch. Until you see someone transformed from an average 180 lb it nerd, into a hulking, aggro, beast, in less than a year, without hard heavy work, you dont know how powerful anabolic sterioids are.
Was he still cool or did his whole personality change? I'm wondering whether steroids are as much government hyped up garbage as weed.

I want to see a successful story from steroids for once lol.

Edit: And I've never seen such a vain motherfucker before. He was walking around in the gym in his goddamn underwear. Wow.

m4ce

jesus=most famous zombie
Was he still cool or did his whole personality change? I'm wondering whether steroids are as much government hyped up garbage as weed.

I want to see a successful story from steroids for once lol.

Edit: And I've never seen such a vain motherfucker before. He was walking around in the gym in his goddamn underwear. Wow.
theoretically, steroids taken in moderate amounts, and cycled properly, could be used without the bad side effects. but the amounts and types of steroids that people use to gain muscle mass, combined with its addictive nature, usually fuck people up.

steroids are very addictive. you make huge gains, and get big muscles, but they arent good muscle. their heavy, bloated, water filled muscle. The easiest way to explain is using athletes. Remember that big wrestler jew goldberg? Remember how dense and solid his muscle mass was? Now compare him to a professional body builder. Body builders have large, smooth, bloated muscles. Goldberg was natural.

Once you stop your cycle of juice, you immediately start losing weight and definition. Most people that get into it start taking less and less time between cycles. Then they get more and more anger problems, they get bitch tits, acne, and tons of other bad shit. Eventually, sterioids act like a poison, and you get cancer and all sorts of other shit.

haiyaaa

.999... < 1
Apr 16, 2005
steroids are very addictive. you make huge gains, and get big muscles, but they arent good muscle. their heavy, bloated, water filled muscle. The easiest way to explain is using athletes. Remember that big wrestler jew goldberg? Remember how dense and solid his muscle mass was? Now compare him to a professional body builder. Body builders have large, smooth, bloated muscles. Goldberg was natural.
As much as I hate wrestling, Goldberg was the man. I saw this one when it was aired on TV. That's the Big Show. He holds him up there. There's no wrestling tricks to fake that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3FLRas2lag

Last edited:

zenryou

2x banned racist Nb4ban
Apr 24, 2006
only big show balancing himself and giving a jump to help himself up. but yeah i know it's hard to pick up the big show like that. that's why i had to practice for 2 minutes before i perfected the move

haiyaaa

.999... < 1
Apr 16, 2005
only big show balancing himself and giving a jump to help himself up. but yeah i know it's hard to pick up the big show like that. that's why i had to practice for 2 minutes before i perfected the move
That's why I said he HOLDS him up there.
Obviously ignoring the jumping part which everybody knows about and goes without saying, I guess you somehow think the Big Show knows a secret wrestling trick to defy gravity.