Play Xbox, PS2, and NGC online for free!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ZeroTigerX

Where my bitches at?
Yeah its pretty cool.
I mostly use this for my Xbox cuz I don't wanna pay.
www.teamxlink.co.uk

This stuff is Legit too.

What you do is hook up the console to the net, Open the app, Turn on the console, and go to system link.

For Windows and Mac users. (I think Linux too.)

SlOtH

F**kin the party up-in
There is also Xbox connect, and game spy tunnel. They are a ton better.

Electrify

The Number of the Beast
PS2 is already free
GC only has Mario Kart that is network compadible
Xbox Live is worth the $$$ (though PS2 online is catching up...)

i used to use this, but it gets too laggy, i would say that xbox live is worth the money, plus the minimum lag. xlink is pretty laggy. stick with xboxconnect

Xbox live has pretty much no lag. If you snipe a guy, he will die just as if you sniped him on a LAN. Its just the text that takes a little while to appear, but all the shots are registered.

Which is quite the opposite of Halo PC... *shudder* the lag is everywhere!

ZeroTigerX

Where my bitches at?
Ya you need good bandwith to play without lag. For me, DSL works fine, some servers have lag, but alot (in my case) don't. I don't think Xbox Live is worth the money though cause online gaming should be free. (I also don't have $50 a year to shell out)

By the way, my Xtag is ZerotigerX

DaDigits

live is worth the money. For the price of one game a year you get basicly lag free conection and a friends list. A way to report cheating. Customer support. Plus all live games are compatiable. Plus when the 360 comes out there going to have a shit load of new live features that no wanabe system link sites are going to be able to copy.

D

death21

when i play on kai most of the time its lag free as long as the right people host it usally good never want xbl and never had it and never will even while kai is down
xtag is death21

DaDigits

death21 said:
when i play on kai most of the time its lag free as long as the right people host it usally good never want xbl and never had it and never will even while kai is down
xtag is death21
Don't knock it till you have tried it. Live bitch slaps anything else out there.