Popcorn: Does anyone NOT like it?

Aug 23, 2006
CNY
So i was talking with some friends about different foods and shit we like and don't like, and we got to talking about popcorn. Is there any person on the face of the Earth that doesn't like popcorn? I really think its impossible to not like it, It may be the only food that every single person will eat. I mean you may not have it a lot, thats cool, whatever, but you cant just not like it.

You'd never hear:
"Hey man, would you like some popcorn?"
"No thanks, i hate popcorn"

Discuss

Aug 18, 2004
It's only good when you're watching a movie... you wouldn't say "Hey man, I could sure go for some pop-corn right now"
I do........sometimes I'll just randomly make some popcorn. Then eat it, while savoring it's crisp, buttery, sometimes cheesy (or even caramel) taste.

SnAiLz

Subincision
Oct 27, 2005
England
Well i dont hate it... but then again i dont like it.

I hate those bits after you eaten it that stick to your teeth. I'm the type that buys a pic a mix instead of popcorn at the cinema.

EDIT: But i do like it when its homemade with a think caramel sauce

Madthief

☼(Ô_Ô)☼
Jun 23, 2004
You are here.
I don't really like it. Sometimes I'll eat it at movies, but I only do that if I forget that I don't really like it.

BTW, Tazer you would have my full support for ruling the world with an iron fist, except I'm gonna rule it first. Maybe you can have it when I'm done.

Waster

Dr Rick Daglass, MD.
Nov 12, 2006
Super Leeds, UK
I don't really like it. Sometimes I'll eat it at movies, but I only do that if I forget that I don't really like it.

BTW, Tazer you would have my full support for ruling the world with an iron fist, except I'm gonna rule it first. Maybe you can have it when I'm done.
You want a taste of that Iron Fist, Madtheif!?

MiKe

Hoy ya no soy yo
Premium
Jun 11, 2005
across the universe
I hate popcorn. It tastes like buttery cardboard, it sticks to your teeth so you have to pick at it with your tounge for like 3 hours before it's all gone, it's just fuckin annoying. More like a chore then a snack.

Dec 1, 2005
I hate it when it only has butter on it... I only like it when I go to the movies and you can put as much of those powder things on as you want

temp100

Sun King
Jan 11, 2005
New Zealand
Popcorn is awesome - and I have been known to make an effort to eat it when I'm not watching anything.

When I was living in Australia there was an awesome popcorn shop near us, which had all these exotic flavours. Their popcorn is to die for.

Dr. Zombie

(Historian)
Jul 20, 2006
USA
I don't really like normal popcorn. I think it has to do with all the movie theaters I worked in when I was younger though. You work around it smelling it and eating it for years and you start to get an aversion to it. The only popcorn I still eat is my mom's strawberry popcorn she makes around Christmas. Actually, caramel, cheese and spicy popcorn kicks ass too, I guess it is just regular buttered popcorn I don't like anymore.