Posting error

When posting something on the forum, firefox gives me the option to leave or stay on the page. On my ipad it automatically goes to the advanced posting page and says I cannot post the same thing within X amount of time. What is wrong with the website that is making it act like this?

star4ucker

నా హోవర్ఁక్రాఫ్ఠ్ అంతా ఈల
Premium
Mar 14, 2008
Ásgarðr
When posting something on the forum, firefox gives me the option to leave or stay on the page. On my ipad it automatically goes to the advanced posting page and says I cannot post the same thing within X amount of time. What is wrong with the website that is making it act like this?
Did you try sucking it's dick?

HolidayFriday

ɹəsn pəɹəʇsıƃəɹ
Premium
Nov 17, 2012
California, USA
It's probably your iPad. Scrap it.

Jan 16, 2009
at this point the quick reply is a mess, just click "go advanced" instead of quick reply.

you should go thank Pepper and take a shit in his massive vinyl collection for this one.

lemmiwinx

Thanks Obama!
Premium
Sep 25, 2011
Canada's scrotum
Re: Posting error

This forum is running on a bootleg copy of vBulletin so they can't get technical support and nobody knows what the fuck they're doing.