Predicament

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
F

fubar

poop poop ca choo, I am in a seinfeld style predicament. There's this girl who I've been talking to for a while, and I can't remember her name. It's been too long to ask her, but I don't think it will be as hard as it was in the show. I just can't address her...

Delores: Do you even know my name?
Jerry: Mulva?

disturbed2

<strong>Formerly disturbed2</strong>
fubar said:
poop poop ca choo, I am in a seinfeld style predicament. There's this girl who I've been talking to for a while, and I can't remember her name. It's been too long to ask her, but I don't think it will be as hard as it was in the show. I just can't address her...

ask a friend or type her phone # in google. :D

One question, does she live in your area?

F

fubar

yea, she lives in my dorm, but I'm just embarassed to ask anyone although I'll probably find out by listening in on conversations.

anjroo11688

!!!!!SELL SELL SELL!!!!
fubar said:

Introduce one of your friends to her and she'll say her name.

B

BigMattTheHobo

Whats her last name?
Her address?
Social security number?

Please post this information.