prison rape

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

zigzag8336

Registered Abuser
Wtf is wrong with ppl in prison? I could never get so horny that I would rape a dude. Thats gay as hell.

murdered

I brake for humans
Wtf is wrong with ppl in prison? I could never get so horny that I would rape a dude. Thats gay as hell.
That's true. I think everybody who goes to prison is in fact homosexual. It's just that many of them don't really know it. However, when they find themselves among 1000 other men their true self emerges. What we can conclude from this is that all criminals are homosexuals. Which is why homosexuality is bad.

Q_UP_AND_C_Y

Aussie Pride
That's true. I think everybody who goes to prison is in fact homosexual. It's just that many of them don't really know it. However, when they find themselves among 1000 other men their true self emerges. What we can conclude from this is that all criminals are homosexuals. Which is why homosexuality is bad.
I think it is more the point that most of them aren't going to see pussy for the rest of their lives. And there is only so much masterbation you can do before it becomes boring..(You'd know about that one, wouldn't you?JK).. So at the end of the day any hole is a good hole. Yeah they are some sick individuals.

That nigger is a fucking idiot. He's a big tough hardtimer who breaks in all the fresh meat, and yet his ego is so fragile that he has to play make believe to convince himself that he isn't gay. Some people will be quick to take his word for it too, and talk about how psychological studies say it is about control more than sex. Big deal. Let's summarize a couple of things. If a man speaks in an effeminate way, he isn't necisarrily gay. If two men go out together to look at drapes, they aren't necisarrily gay either. If a man fucks another man up the ass, whether it's in a bathhouse or a prison cell, whether it is out of lust, love, or control, then that man is gay everytime.

...and I'm not racist for calling the prisoner a nigger, because he's actually white, and I'm actually black. Let's just kill these fuckers instead of letting them talk.

kingofallmedia

the king...of all media
That nigger is a fucking idiot. He's a big tough hardtimer who breaks in all the fresh meat, and yet his ego is so fragile that he has to play make believe to convince himself that he isn't gay. Some people will be quick to take his word for it too, and talk about how psychological studies say it is about control more than sex. Big deal. Let's summarize a couple of things. If a man speaks in an effeminate way, he isn't necisarrily gay. If two men go out together to look at drapes, they aren't necisarrily gay either. If a man fucks another man up the ass, whether it's in a bathhouse or a prison cell, whether it is out of lust, love, or control, then that man is gay everytime.

...and I'm not racist for calling the prisoner a nigger, because he's actually white, and I'm actually black. Let's just kill these fuckers instead of letting them talk.
you're out of control, but my heterosexual cock up your ass will guide you back into place :@

People in prison are fucked up. He says "I sleep with men but I'm not gay. He is a woman and I'm the man so I'm not gay"....I thought it was fucked up but still kinda funny till the end when he says "If he don't want to have sex with me, I kill him!". That's freakin scary.

I rather have him kill me then be his wife and be raped. If I was in the victims shoes I would just let him kill me.

I rather have him kill me then be his wife and be raped. If I was in the victims shoes I would just let him kill me.
I'd rather go out trying to punch every motherfucker that got anywhere near me. Thank the law system that I don't actually break it. :dunce: