Radiohead

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
I know theres many Radiohead fans around EBW. I really like the stuff iv heard-

Creep
Idioteque
Climbing up walls
Karma police
Everything in its right place
Let down
no surprises
paranoid android
just
my iron lung
high and dry

But i know there many other awsome songs out there. Can people name some of there favourites please :). Also discuss Radiohead at your own free will.

haun

Fade To Black
Radiohead are really good, I'd have to say my favorite songs by them are: Pyramid Song, Creep, Idioteque, The National Anthem (fav of the bunch), and Airbag

Kid A, Ok Computer, and the bends are great albums.
Radiohead is simply amazing and those 3 are my favourite albums from them. My favourite songs are probably My Iron Lung, Karma Police and The National Anthem.

The last one is quite interesting - it's organised chaos which reminds me a lot of King Crimson.

Last edited:

j.elohim

Don't think: Look!
Coincidently I was listening to How to disappear completely right now as I saw this thread.

camjoe87

Alcohol Dehydrogenase
That's really cool. I didn't know Thom Yorke played guitar either.
Thom played acoustic and electric guitar for most of The Bends, OK Computer, Pablo Honey. He's really good at the acoustic though. I had no idea he played anything other then a few acoustic parts until I saw some youtube videos.

Radiohead supposedly have another CD coming out in 2007. I will definately be getting that.

Another funny clip.

Probably my second favorite Radiohead song.

Last edited:

Kazimierz

Vox Vocis of Causa
Premium
Packt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box

On top of the other tracks listed. Got into that one because of Zephyr :wave:

Travmire

The Pillsbury Postboy
I love The Bends album, but I don't actively listen to much of their other stuff. Sometimes I'll listen to OK Computer, but usually I just stick with The Bends.

They also did a really good cover of Wish You Were Here.

There There, Just, Climbing Up The Walls and Let Down are my favourites, but I don't think there is a single song of theirs that I don't like. Eventually saw them live this summer.