Random Word that noone knows thread

D
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

That's where it starts. What do you think Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is.

(Words can be places, chemical compounds, etc. Names of people however are not accepted.)

Vigid

~ Circumcise me Cap'n ~
Mar 2, 2004
Visit site
Hehe, brings back memoies. One my first threads was titled, "Inventing words" I would make up a word. My user name Vigid, means a really extremely hard morning boner. But Dozzi, you know that everyone will hate you because of this thread you made. You might want to erase it before you started getting bombarded with flames.

D
I won't be bombarded with flames.

I am Dozzi. The only thing that'll happen is noone'll respond, which in any case isn't much of a case at all.

FireEater

Premiumium User
Premium
Oct 22, 2003
In The Gym
Has anyone seen the word "noone" around anywhere?

It's a secret test question.

hint: "fix"

I will speak of this topic no more. So don't ask, if you don't know you don't need to know.

FE

disturbed2

<strong>Formerly disturbed2</strong>
Feb 1, 2003
NY
Hmm, i've never see that. Maybe No one else has.

................................................^hey look a space

Vigid

~ Circumcise me Cap'n ~
Mar 2, 2004
Visit site
Wow, Dozzi, I am proud of you. You make a sort of ridiculous thread and no one has flamed you. Almost every time I make a thread everyone wants to shoot me. :D

G
heres a good one for you, its an entire phrase, although im not sure of the spelling. so i appologize in advance

Lets absquatchulate this confluence and go dandle the snarleaou.
it really is english, and not made up, it means,
lets get out of here, and do nothing

S

spicey

How about.....Esophagogastroduodenoscopy ?

It's an endoscopic exam from the esophogus to the stomach to the duodenum of the small intestine. Or EGD for short ;)

emericanlegend

Please Read Sektion A
Apr 21, 2004
Dozzi said:
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

That's where it starts. What do you think Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is.

(Words can be places, chemical compounds, etc. Names of people however are not accepted.)
Thats a domain name from ireland. i saw it in guiness world records a while ago.

S
Uncommon Soap said:
penisalamusie. pee-nis-al-uh-muss-ee
I found this particularly funny. Does it mean something, US? :D

This thread makes me wanna say Supercallafragialisticexpealladousis....sorry.