Reputation Points

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
So far all i've recieved for rep points is 4 negative ones :( . I want to know what kind of reputation points other people are recieving or if am i the only one with the bad reputation. Thanks for replying.

T

tourettes

i got 2 negative points for creating a new post to correct rather than editing the old one. i fixed it, but i didn't know you could edit/delete posts.

T

tourettes

JustinJJ said:
So far all i've recieved for rep points is 4 negative ones :( . I want to know what kind of reputation points other people are recieving or if am i the only one with the bad reputation. Thanks for replying.
didn't i send you a positive rep point?

Madness

Once in a while.
Someone called me a crackhead. And I thought I was done smoking that time.

S
oopyman said:
I'm on the page of least popular members on the forum ( with Sid and Dead Zero ). Fuck everyone!
I love you Oopy. You are my idol. I kiss the ground you walk upon. Yea tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil....Oh, it that you, Oopy? I thought it was. :p

S10000

oopyman said:
I'm on the page of least popular members on the forum ( with Sid and Dead Zero ). Fuck everyone!
Oopy you fucking suck. Yes, that's right, you are horrible. I bet god is looking down and is like "Damn, Oopyman sucks, better take some more rep points away so his life sucks even more. S10 has a big penis."