RIP Cliff

L

lameassdude

If I see one more Cow Bell fucking icon, phrase, etc....it's gone to far. It's not cool well I see it on the tits of a flat chested emo girl, or anyone it's just lame.

MiKe

Hoy ya no soy yo
Premium
Jun 11, 2005
across the universe
We are "over it". Doesn't mean we can't pay a little respect to him you piece of shit. Stay out of my threads, ALL of them, you're a stupid douche and everyone hates you.

Jebsus

\m/ (0.o) \m/
May 16, 2005
Cliff was the man. sad thing about him dying is everyone knows he's unreplaceable, they can get the best bassist in the world and still it won't be the same :(

Mount_Happy

ƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒ
Sep 3, 2004
The Borg said:
he was shit on bass anyway
clearly you have no idea what the fuck your talking about, you can shit on the other guys in Metallica if you want, but Cliff is not one to be touched negatively, he was a very good bassist.

MiKe

Hoy ya no soy yo
Premium
Jun 11, 2005
across the universe
Why does this always happen when a dead musician is mentioned? A thread is made to pay respect to a musician, and everyone starts shitting on him. If you don't like the guy or his music, or if you think se sucked, then don't say anything. Why bother coming in here knowing it's a tribute thread, and just piss everyone off?

T

The Borg

hello? its a discussion board. that means we can give opinion. if you want to pay your respects go jerk off over his grave

Sep 20, 2005
dude, your a fag. I bet you listen to slipknot. And isn't funny how some people like to pay respects to other people who have changed their lives, and you come in thinking your gunna have somone on your side and laugh at them.
I'm sure know one here would care if those boner biting fake metal guys that you like died.
Don't you dare EVER come into a Dime Bag Darrell tribute thread

T

The Borg

SAPAiC said:
dude, your a fag. I bet you listen to slipknot. And isn't funny how some people like to pay respects to other people who have changed their lives, and you come in thinking your gunna have somone on your side and laugh at them.
I'm sure know one here would care if those boner biting fake metal guys that you like died.
Don't you dare EVER come into a Dime Bag Darrell tribute thread

darrell was a fudge packer before you start but he was good on guitar unlike cliff on bass.

MiKe

Hoy ya no soy yo
Premium
Jun 11, 2005
across the universe
How was Dime a fudge packer? He was anything but that. He was a great musician, an extremely nice friendly person, and on top of that he was a partial owner of a strip club in Texas. You're the fudge packer. Just stop posting.

Jul 18, 2005
How is cliff "shit" on bass. You stupid mofo. Watch Cliff em all and then tell me what you think.

Even if that stupid shithead from the used died I wouldn't say "oh he was a faggot anyways". Because thats just stupid and disrespectful.

T

The Borg

Ethan of Canada said:
How is cliff "shit" on bass. You stupid mofo. Watch Cliff em all and then tell me what you think.

Even if that stupid shithead from the used died I wouldn't say "oh he was a faggot anyways". Because thats just stupid and disrespectful.
i watched him on video & he's still shit on bass