Scared the shit out of me!

D

Deltron

Some ad on the main page of this site scared the shit out of me. Some woman started talking and I couldn't figure out what the fuck it was coming from. Then I noticed it was the ad at the top of the page. Anyways, anyone else get this ad? First time I ever did and it scared me because I wasn't expecting some talking woman. Heh maybe I'm just a wuss. :eek:

T

theREVEREND

If it's the ad about enhancing your computer's speed?
Then yes that happened to me also. I did the same thing and jumped out of my chair.

It scared the shit out of me too!

Last edited by a moderator:
E

EnjoiSkater

You know what is else on ebaums that scared the shit out of me? The wheres waldo game. It look like a normal game and youre trying to find him within a minute like the description says and suddenly this weird face pops up and you hear screaming. Its so unexpected.

G-manMET

~~~~~~~▵~~~~~~~
Premium
May 4, 2004
SAY IT scared the crap out of me but it made me crack up after i saw it. I showed it to my friend who showed it to his little sister and she screamed and ran out the room.

EnjoiSkater said:
You know what is else on ebaums that scared the shit out of me? The wheres waldo game. It look like a normal game and youre trying to find him within a minute like the description says and suddenly this weird face pops up and you hear screaming. Its so unexpected.
Go to www.liquidgeneration.com they have a bunch of stuff like that.

Fryman

man of fry
Feb 9, 2004
that one place
i just heard that ad for the first time the other day.... i had my headphones on listenin to music then i heard the voice and i thought it was my mom but it was comming from the computer.... it was really weird since i couldn't see the ad

S

silenthillfan

the ad

what is the ad about enhacing computer speed? what other scary suprise sites are there? :confused: Whats the ad with the woman talking?

Last edited by a moderator:
S

solitude psycho

The ads didn't scare me, but they did make me go, "wtf, who the hell is talking?" Especially on the little AIM movie previews at the top of the buddy list.