Senior Trip Pranks

Z

zlanger

My senior trip is coming up in novermber to Boston. And I was wondering if any body out there has any pranks that I can do to my friends on the trip. While they are asleep, or whenever we are in the hotel or bus. let me know, thanks ahead of time

O

OnlinePro.

If ur bus has the tinted windows get one of your friends to flick them up and down and have scream really really loud hopefully they will wake up screaming like little girls!

RECORD IT AND POST IT IN THE VIDEOS!

:D

Z

zlanger

There has got to be more out there. Come on, what can I do to get my freinds pissed off, and make it be something my freinds and i will never forget.

D

DMMcphee

You could always stick an apple on their head, take a bow and arrow, and "accidently" shoot below.
Unless you don't want to kill your friends

A

Aznor

Kill their whole family while he's on the trip. Then tell him on the way back, but make it subtle, while in mid-conversation just slip it in.."BTW I killed your whole family."

Great prank.

Jul 15, 2005
California
just put headphones on one of their heads while theyre asleep and put the volume all the way up and then play the music.

record it and put it here

I

IXI_FOX_IXI

Masta Shake said:
Just piss on one of them while they're asleep.

~MS
Hmm...I think you're are taking it a tad bit too far. I think a more subtle approach would be to strip him down to his under wear and then splooge in he right eye and take pictures. That might be a bit too nice though, maybe you could castrate him in his sleep to make it a little more comical. :angel: :angel:

Jun 6, 2005
Aotearoa
Take heaps of shaving cream, Fill their room with toliet paper, vivid their face, paint their nails, shave their heads, put rotten fish in their suit case, light their hair on fire.. etc... :confused:huffle:

U

UnMature31

^ ^ ^ ^ wouldn't that completely destroy their social life as well as the guy their doin it to?
otherwise a good prank if used on a girl.. :) hehe

A
take a pic of their penis in your mouth and post it around school.

EDIT: Just thought of another great idea. Pinch one off in his pillow case. Make sure its a juicy one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninja

Lazy Ninja
Feb 19, 2004
Ninja fortress
Visit site
my favorite for hotel rooms is if your in a different room but have access to his room wait for him to take a shower then take everything (and I mean everything) and stack it up infront of the door so he either cant open it, or if it opens inwards hecant get out without moving a shitload of furniture out of the way. I went on a roadtrip to the vancouver NIN concert and my friends moved everything in my room infront of the bathroom door when my buddy was taking a shower...it was at night so we unscrewed the light bulbs in the room. Only problem when i got drunk and came back to the room to pass out i had to sleep on the floor

P

pimpinchevelle7

if its one of those busses with a bathroom in the back, you an buy this stuff at Anchor Blue called fart spray (about $3) and spray it in the bathroom, it smells AWFUL, not much of a prank but if you spray it at the door when someone is in there everyone will think they stunk it up but beware, this stuff stinks, you ill have to smell it too. but at least the person in the bathroom will come out with everyone thinking they are disgusting