shocking anti-smoking propaganda

Jun 24, 2005
hehe...somehow that seemed symbolicly correct. Shit you can't even smoke at a bus stop, without someone bitching. Can't smoke in some bars? That gentle bullshit hand these days is crazy. Funny clip.

PS I don't smoke. Still I'm all for the rights of the smoker. 2nd hand smoke sham pisses me off.

Not that anyone asked. But when you see those signs that how ever many thousands of people die from second smoke, they ask family memebers if John Doe was around smokers, if they answer yes, that is how they tally those numbers. You could die of AIDS and if a family member answers yes to being around second hand smoke, they will add 1 more to those BS statistics.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2005
Since the Smoking ban went into effect in New York I have stopped going to bars. I can't drink without enjoying a cigarette.

D

duran is dumb

dont kno wat to say. except for the fact that people hav the rite to smoke and if u dont like it u cant shave their heads and fukin shoot them with in the head.

P

Paragon Complex

You people are fucking idiots if you think second hand smoke is harmless. Don't even begin to tell me that smoking itself is overhyped. My Mom has lung cancer.

P

Pressanykey

People smoke cigs because they are stupid. It wouldnt matter if you put a picture of an ass on a pack, people will just smoke another brand.

Sep 24, 2004
Paragon Complex said:
You people are fucking idiots if you think second hand smoke is harmless. Don't even begin to tell me that smoking itself is overhyped. My Mom has lung cancer.
sad but true. It's only when it's too late that they realise they've been victims of a dangerous drug. Cause that's what it is. A drug.
Nicotine addiction is real.

The video is still pretty funny though.

C

Cseven

LOL damn, Its like he antismoker mafia.

Funny, but I do have to agree about letting people smoke I beleive in survival of the fittest if you wanna smoke you run the (Large) risk of getting lung cancer. If you know that then why the fuck should we say no to them?!

That goes for weed too guys although, its not as bad as reg cigs with all the f*cking tar and s*it.

I like to be free of cigerette smoke at resturants and shit but a bar, s*it I expect smoke in bars, if its not there its like a bar with no booze!

*I don't mean to be rude I am sorry your mother has lung cancer! I have lost family to smoking induced cancer, but the fact remains its a choice.*