Should of listened to the guy who didnt want to fight....

Mar 19, 2005
Moon
Whoa, that guy got a beating. At least the victor wasn't some cocky loser with a small ego- amongst other things- and really seemed to have not wanted to fight.

jeffrok

R.I.P. Cain
Nov 10, 2004
Everyone says "Should of"..

It's "Should have", which is the full way of saying "Should've" which sounds like "Should of"..:banghead:

Sep 26, 2005
That's great. I love when the bullys get their asses kicked. Idiots try to take on guys they think they can beat up and then in the end just get completely humiliated.

Dec 6, 2006
That's what i like to see...a guy with his friends thinking he's so tough bullying some guy by hismelf, only to have the shit kicked out of him. It's also good his friends didnt jump in like pussies. Nice vid, let it go out to all the tough guys on ebaumsworld.

Sep 10, 2006
Florida, USA
at first i thought they were some crazy german kids. then i realized they were speaking english....CRAZY. i can barely understand them. but besides yeah that was an awesome video. and who gives a fuck if its a damn repost.

Dunce

DJ Dunce, that is
Premium
Dec 5, 2005
Bucket town
Yeah they had pretty strong accents, and at the end the guy who didn't want to fight was like "I said I didn't want to fight ya"

Anyways, that was cool.

Papero

Yum
Premium
Sep 24, 2005
PA
Before they fight, after the guy says he doesn't want to fight, am I hearing this correctly?

"Well fucking bring it on then you cherry cunt...ass.. with you're fucking nipples, let's see your knuckles"