SNL Special Guests

marshalldylan10

Resident Timothy Leary
Jan 26, 2004
Strawberry Fields
Who do you think should host SNL now that it is going downhill cause of the loss of most of the greatest cast members? I am going with Dave Chappelle, no doubt, but can you think of any other good ones?

H

hodog78

Jon Stewart would be a great choice. Along with Dave, and Chris Rock, I think he's perhaps one of the best comedians in the country right now. Too bad that probably won't happen though.

marshalldylan10

Resident Timothy Leary
Jan 26, 2004
Strawberry Fields
hodog78 said:
Jon Stewart would be a great choice. Along with Dave, and Chris Rock, I think he's perhaps one of the best comedians in the country right now. Too bad that probably won't happen though.
They never have a black hosts, so dave and chris won't be hosts ever, but it would still be awesome. Almost every musical guest this season has been a rap band. Except for like once, when it was a shittier band Maroon 5 where the guy sounds like a women.

B

Bowling-Pete

Chris Rock used to be a cast member.

They usually have one black host. This season it was Al Sharpton.

Having Jim Carrey again would be good. Bill Murray would be awesome. I think the entire Kids in the Hall troupe should invade SNL and take it over... for ever... Mark McKinney 4 life!