So how should I fuck with my roommate?

Nov 29, 2005
I EAT BABIES!!!!
I got stuck with a shitty roommate my first semester at college and I'm transferring schools for next semester cause the major is better at another school.

So on Friday I am no longer responsible for damages, noise, etc. coming from the room and I leave Saturday morning. He leaves school before me and comes back next semester to the same room.

Advise me on how to fuck up the room.

Cousin Eddie

My name is Dan Cooper
Feb 7, 2006
cement down the drains = MAJOR $$$$$$ costs

or spray some deer scent/urine (buy it in sporting goods store)on all his shit (preferrably fabric).... it smells incredibly horrid. Do it RIGHT before you leave!

Last edited:

Cousin Eddie

My name is Dan Cooper
Feb 7, 2006
wait.... WHY is your roomate a shitty roomate? Is he a decent person, but just not "cool" in your eyes? Perhaps YOU are the shitty roomate? Ever thought about that?

I have known plenty of decent people who got fucked over by morons who thought they deseved it.

Give examples of how he is a "shitty" roomate , please.

BattleShip Ron

Oct 21, 2004
If the door to the room opens out toward the hall, prop a couch against it from the inside. When he opens the door the couch will push the door open and fall on him. :hilarious:

Natedawg1848

Nov 18, 2004
College Station, TX
Upper deck the son of a bitch. Take the lid off his toilet and unhook the chain. Take a massive shit, or multiple shits in the tank, and then close the lid. When he gets back his toilet wont flush and when he opens it up there will be a solid layer of dissolved shit at the bottom of his toilet that he will have to sift through the recover the chain so he can flush the toilet.

EDIT:
Take an upper decker (drop a shit in the upper section of the toilet)
beat me to it, but you forgot hte best part, unhooking the chain.

Cousin Eddie

My name is Dan Cooper
Feb 7, 2006
^^^^^^^^ :lmao:

THAT goes into my little dirty tricks file! :D

better yet! Add some of that opaque blue water chemical stuff to it so that he just thinks the chain has fallen & he sticks his hand down to retrieve it & comes up with a handfull of semi-liquid shit! :lmao: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: