So I'm getting my own radio show next semester...

S

Sex & Violence

Thats right, college radio WHRW Binghamton, NY. I'm probably going to spend like 3/5 of the time playing music and the rest doing comedy shit. Any ideas for funny/bizzare things to do on the radio?

RJCanty

100% Grade A British Beef
Premium
Mar 24, 2005
Sex & Violence said:
Thats right, college radio WHRW Binghamton, NY. I'm probably going to spend like 3/5 of the time playing music and the rest doing comedy shit. Any ideas for funny/bizzare things to do on the radio?
Personally I'd say send in emails/texts/whatever of stupid shit you did when you were little and read off the "Gay Things You Did When You Were Little" thread.

thesoundofmusic

Penis Connoisseur
Mar 29, 2005
Kansas City, MO
Canty said:
Personally I'd say send in emails/texts/whatever of stupid shit you did when you were little and read off the "Gay Things You Did When You Were Little" thread.
It's not like we're the only ones that look at eBaums. If someone hears that, they're gonna be like, "I've heard that before."

S

Sex & Violence

I guess a better way to phrase the question is "what would you do with your own radio show?"... It's not as if I don't already have my own ideas, I just thought I'd get some outside input from people other than my friends.

OE800

Proud UAW Member
Aug 17, 2005
YPSI
play good music, rant about trivial things that piss you off. and definately use soundboards to prank people, like buisinesess around campus or well-known professors and what not.