So I'm getting my own radio show next semester...

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
S

Sex & Violence

Thats right, college radio WHRW Binghamton, NY. I'm probably going to spend like 3/5 of the time playing music and the rest doing comedy shit. Any ideas for funny/bizzare things to do on the radio?

Really. If you've been given your own show, at least put some effort in and come up with your own ideas.

Hey congratulations and good luck. I dunno about any ideas, im sure it will go well for you though.

make it like an ebaums theme... seriously, you cant go wrong there... you should even use the soundboards and prank call people lol

RJCanty

100% Grade A British Beef
Premium
Sex & Violence said:
Thats right, college radio WHRW Binghamton, NY. I'm probably going to spend like 3/5 of the time playing music and the rest doing comedy shit. Any ideas for funny/bizzare things to do on the radio?
Personally I'd say send in emails/texts/whatever of stupid shit you did when you were little and read off the "Gay Things You Did When You Were Little" thread.

thesoundofmusic

Penis Connoisseur
Canty said:
Personally I'd say send in emails/texts/whatever of stupid shit you did when you were little and read off the "Gay Things You Did When You Were Little" thread.
It's not like we're the only ones that look at eBaums. If someone hears that, they're gonna be like, "I've heard that before."

S

Sex & Violence

I guess a better way to phrase the question is "what would you do with your own radio show?"... It's not as if I don't already have my own ideas, I just thought I'd get some outside input from people other than my friends.

OE800

Proud UAW Member
play good music, rant about trivial things that piss you off. and definately use soundboards to prank people, like buisinesess around campus or well-known professors and what not.