Something new for Soundboard!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

n1gr0x

Well me and my boys where buzzin it up froliking through your site when we came across the soundboard link of halerity.. But after abusing it quit well, we noticed that u dont have a WILL SHATNER soundboard!!! wtf?? we where like omg if its out-- there then it must be on ebaums?? But sadly negative.. SO GET A WILL SHATNER SOUNDBOAR!! ya puts :p

marshalldylan10

Resident Timothy Leary
n1gr0x said:
Well me and my boys where buzzin it up froliking through your site when we came across the soundboard link of halerity.. But after abusing it quit well, we noticed that u dont have a WILL SHATNER soundboard!!! wtf?? we where like omg if its out-- there then it must be on ebaums?? But sadly negative.. SO GET A WILL SHATNER SOUNDBOAR!! ya puts :p
Or you could stop whining, learn flash, and then make on of your own!

N

n1gr0x

Yeah Yeah

Well im sorry if i dont have the time to sit on a computer all day and not see daylight.. I was just gettin it out-- there so someone with some talent would make one. Cuz if i tried it would prolly take me forever and be crappy quality.

SO :p

Status
Not open for further replies.