Sometimes I hate this country - cops attacked by Afghan with hammer

CaptainWow

Beastin 25/8 Mahogany
Premium
Mar 19, 2011
England
This shows the sad state of the UK/Europe.

The suspect is an Afghan migrant who overstayed as a tourist from the Netherlands after visiting relatives in the UK. He'd previously been sentenced to 12 years in prison in the Netherlands after murdering a woman tenant of his by slicing her throat, if that sentence isn't pathetic enough he only served 6 years.

He then came to the UK and never returned home and meanwhile continued to commit crimes in the UK. As you can see in this video he attacks police with a hammer. Two of the officers have pistols and one has a dog, after the tasers fail they run away (!) and leave a female officer who is unarmed to get smacked around the head with the hammer. It's fucking pathetic.

Yes legally they would've been justified in shooting him but due to either training or them being scared they didn't. Seriously fuck this shithole that we've become.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-38614563

Last edited:

Slvtrdr

aspiring raper
Super Moderator
Nov 2, 2010
They should have gave that cocksucker a few hits in the jaw with the hammer after he was restrained.

AlmostApathetic

Supporter: Directive 17
Premium
Dec 24, 2007
The Taint of Ohio
People, including many LEO, think of a taser as some magic scepter that makes a problem go away so no need ever for lethal force. You are fucked if it doesn't hit right on the two shots you are given or the bad guy is too crazy or drugged up to be effective.

We are fucked having to police blacks in this country without being "racist" and starting a riot. But Europe is fucking doomed with the animals they let in thinking traditional European police tactics apply to those fucking animals.

CaptainWow

Beastin 25/8 Mahogany
Premium
Mar 19, 2011
England
People, including many LEO, think of a taser as some magic scepter that makes a problem go away so no need ever for lethal force. You are fucked if it doesn't hit right on the two shots you are given or the bad guy is too crazy or drugged up to be effective.

We are fucked having to police blacks in this country without being "racist" and starting a riot. But Europe is fucking doomed with the animals they let in thinking traditional European police tactics apply to those fucking animals.
Tasers won't even penetrate a thick coat.

What staggers me from this video is that officers carrying firearms who are supposed to be trained to deal with these situations turned and ran and didn't even draw on the guy. It really is embarrassingly pathetic.

I think you have a point though, we have areas in the UK which historically have pretty much no violent crime at all and the police there probably aren't prepared or experienced enough to deal with an armed psycho from some third world shithole. They literally freezed up. At least in the inner cities we've been dealing with their type for a while and know what to expect and what they're capable of.

AlmostApathetic

Premium
Dec 24, 2007
The Taint of Ohio
The thick coat he had on is exactly my point.

And why wasn't that dog turned on him at the first swing? That dog seemed pretty docile in the beginning as it barely pulled on it's handler's leash. Why do they even have the dogs? Are they just for drugs or something?

CaptainWow

Beastin 25/8 Mahogany
Premium
Mar 19, 2011
England
The thick coat he had on is exactly my point.

And why wasn't that dog turned on him at the first swing? That dog seemed pretty docile in the beginning as it barely pulled on it's handler's leash. Why do they even have the dogs? Are they just for drugs or something?
The dog should've been set on him, I don't understand why it wasn't. It should also be so aggressive it will bite anyone advancing on the handler. It didn't help that the handler was the first fucker out of there when he came forward. Maybe Sussex are just a shit police force with terrible training who knows.

AlmostApathetic

Premium
Dec 24, 2007
The Taint of Ohio
Police dogs should be on the verge of out of control. These are tools and not pets.

I've seen vids of dogs in the backs of police cars where the officer gets in trouble and all he has to do is hit the remote to open the door and the dog comes in like the Looney Toones Tasmanian Devil and tears up anyone around the handler. The dogs know about other cops but sometimes loose their shit and bite a fellow officer.

A trained police dog doesn't know fear, all he knows is to do what he was trained to do.

At 5:50 he attacks his handler.

With most of these dogs it takes multiple commands to make them stop. These dogs would be ripping some serious flesh without the protective suits.

Vid one made me want to hear...

CaptainWow

Beastin 25/8 Mahogany
Premium
Mar 19, 2011
England
This is what they posted on their Facebook page,

We can't answer each of your questions individually but we'd like to address some of them here.
Firstly, in relation to why the dog was not released - all our dog handlers and their dogs are highly trained. In high pressure, volatile situations like this decisions are made in an instant. It is easy to judge in hindsight, however it would be impossible to know for sure if releasing the dog would have been the correct tactical decision.

Secondly, with regard to the effectiveness of the Tasers - due to a combination of thick clothing and the suspect's frantic arm movements, on this occasion the Tasers did not connect properly.

Lastly - all officers deliberately withdrew in an effort to create more space so that Piruz could be safely arrested. Unfortunately PC Jessie Chick's route was blocked and she was momentarily isolated.

Many thanks once again for your support. We are incredibly proud of the officers involved.
Sounds like a load of bullshit to me. If they think it was a job well done they're worse than I thought.

Firstly I've never head of any training which tells you to literally turn and run. Back up yes maybe, but you shouldn't turn your back on someone especially with a weapon. Their idea to 'withdraw' led to a colleague being stuck in the alleyway and hit with the hammer.

Also there was no communication between them, as soon as the taser failed (which like AA said is seen wrongly as a wonder tool) it all went to shit and they didn't know what the fuck to do. There was no planning or communication at all.

In the US (from what I've seen online) and from what taser themselves recommend you should have the officer with a taser and a cover officer with a firearm for when the taser fails, I don't know if firearms officers here are even taught this. I'll try and ask some to find out.

Last edited: