steve-o is crazy

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
O

ouchies

#1
i shouldnt be that surprised that he would act like that when hes drunk, since hes crazy even when hes not, but wow. sure, he had a "couple" of glasses :insane:
 

DreadPirateWes

SGT Barnes is a dick.
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
541
Likes
22
#2
Barnes' been shot seven times. That mean anything to you?

Yup, Ouchies. I remember a few years ago when Leno started giving guests some drinks before they went on. Supposedly, it was to make 'em relax. I guess that works until you get somebody drinking who doesn't stop.

That guy used to be on the MTV show with Dr. Drew I think. Oh, and the Man Show. He was pretty funny, but he did a sucko job handling this one. If you look, he was ready to try to take some calls (what a trooper). I think the floor director guy said "GET HIM OFF NOW!" hence the quick closing.

In the other video I saw he comes back on and explains that Steveo cut his foot and is getting medical help. Something like that.

Anyway, funny but sad clip of two douchebags. I LIKED WATCHING IT!
 

Fugitive

I'm really botherd.
Joined
Sep 14, 2005
Messages
134
Likes
0
#3
I cudn't stop laughin when i watch that! Steve 0 is quality, u shud watch the DvD where he goes around the world n puts his weed in a rubber,swallows it, and then shovels through his shit to find it!
Lol anyways, you cud tell how pissed he was.. he was spitting... a real sign of drunkeness....
 
D

DrTongue

#5
I could be pukish drunk and still manage to compose myself better than that sack-of-shit. Especially if I were on TV and knew millions were watching me.
 
M

MrSmallz

#6
the next night adam said steve-o emaied him a little after 5 AM saying he had no idea he was even on the show and said thanks because it must have been great TV
 

Ray

..
Premium
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
2,006
Likes
73
#7
That is what you call playing for the cameras. What a twat, I used to think he was funny, but it looks like he's just an attention seeking asshole.
 
X

xnave89

#8
I don't know if any of you noticed but steve-o said "nigga" twice, and I dont know if he was just trying to imitate a black person by saying that but in my opinion it looked like he was saying out of anger or something, just a tought.
 
L

LeFromage

#9
Adam Corolla is the biggest fag on Earth...

Steve-O is the biggest pussy on earth...

When you mix a fag and a pussy, you get some confused shitheads...

And that is exactly what happened here...

EDIT: I've seen Vern Troyer smashed, and he held his own better than Steve-O
 
P

Pressanykey

#11
I think this was all a lame act, except for maybe breaking the glass table. Either way, this video really sucks ass and I hate steve-o that much more. Adam Corolla is gay too. His show sucks this just proves he is desperate for good ratings.

And who would get tattoos of Billy Bob Thorton AND Angelina Jolie? Tattooing celebs and people like that only makes you that much more of a douchebag. Maybe he should change his name to Lame-o. Jerry Springer can pull off a better act in his sleep
 

ThaPharCyde

Gleaming into you
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
1,827
Likes
0
#12
LeFromage said:
EDIT: I've seen Vern Troyer smashed, and he held his own better than Steve-O
Yeah not so much. Steve-o wasn't naked and pissing the corner of the studio (as was verne aka minime). THAT my friend, is wasted. The guy weighs like 50 pounds. I mean GAWD, he could get wasted off of 2 shots.
 
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
66
Likes
0
#14
DrTongue said:
I could be pukish drunk and still manage to compose myself better than that sack-of-shit. Especially if I were on TV and knew millions were watching me.


you really think he cares what millions of boring people think about him?

unlike you guys he doesn't give a shit about anyone and just has fun.. he isn't a poser like you all.
 
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
1,341
Likes
1
#15
Pressanykey said:
I think this was all a lame act, except for maybe breaking the glass table. Either way, this video really sucks ass and I hate steve-o that much more. Adam Corolla is gay too. His show sucks this just proves he is desperate for good ratings.

And who would get tattoos of Billy Bob Thorton AND Angelina Jolie? Tattooing celebs and people like that only makes you that much more of a douchebag. Maybe he should change his name to Lame-o. Jerry Springer can pull off a better act in his sleep
Which is probably just the reaction he was going for.

Instead of "hating" him with an unbridled passion (as goes for everyone who claims to hate the man), you should try not carrying. Love and hate are one in the same emotion, both which harbor an emotional connection.

And I'm sure he wasn't playing for the camera. He's clearly a violent drunk. I've been drinking with violent drunks in the past, and yea....that pretty much sums it up.
 
C

CheezusCrust

#16
Fugitive said:
I cudn't stop laughin when i watch that! Steve 0 is quality, u shud watch the DvD where he goes around the world n puts his weed in a rubber,swallows it, and then shovels through his shit to find it!
Lol anyways, you cud tell how pissed he was.. he was spitting... a real sign of drunkeness....
You call that shit quality? Fuckers like Steve-o prove how fucking stupid you can act in America and still get paid 6 digits.
 
A
#18
CheezusCrust said:
You call that shit quality? Fuckers like Steve-o prove how fucking stupid you can act in America and still get paid 6 digits.
You sound like one of those kids that grew up thinking that it would all work out because when they were 28 theyd be making a million a year and be married to a super model because mommy said so.

Steve O has way more balls than you do.
 
C

CheezusCrust

#19
Afgar said:
You sound like one of those kids that grew up thinking that it would all work out because when they were 28 theyd be making a million a year and be married to a super model because mommy said so.

Steve O has way more balls than you do.
I don't give a fuck if steve-o has enough balls to cut his balls off. He has 0 (ZERO) fucking talent. He makes an ass of himself and gets paid for it.

And afgar, you sound like one of those douchebags that likes to generalize people they don't even know.