Strange porn movie themes/fetishes

  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
1,602
Likes
14
#1
What's the strangest porn movie theme you've ever seen? I've seen a lot of Japanese porn and they have some really crazy stuff. A recent movie I've obtained is themed around a magic mirror box. The box consists of one way mirrors so if you're inside you can see out, but if you're outside you can't see in. So basically the guy and girl go inside the box and have sex in the middle of busy intersections in broad daylight.

Another Japanese movie theme is where the guys jerk off on their own, and they look for a random pretty woman walking down the street or sittin on a bench (well, not really random because it's 100% staged). They then run up to the woman and jizz all over her before she can react.
 

evilmittens

Kill, Maim, Purge!
Premium
Joined
Mar 16, 2005
Messages
12,879
Likes
296
#6
OnandOn said:
What's that then?
Figured some of you can look it up..but its when a man cums in either a pussy or asshole and someone then eats the cum out of that cunt or ass.
 

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
8,268
Likes
608
#7
evilmittens said:
Figured some of you can look it up..but its when a man cums in either a pussy or asshole and someone then eats the cum out of that cunt or ass.
I am suddenly feeling ill.
 

MiKe

Hoy ya no soy yo
Premium
Joined
Jun 11, 2005
Messages
9,847
Likes
356
#8
^*dry heaves*
Thats disgusting. I though feltching was just eating out a butthole. That's infinitely worse.
 
Joined
May 16, 2005
Messages
660
Likes
3
#9
evilmittens said:
Figured some of you can look it up..but its when a man cums in either a pussy or asshole and someone then eats the cum out of that cunt or ass.
I'm so glad I asked.
 
C

CowBell

#10
I have seen one porn movie ever.

It was called "Jenna's Revenge" and it wasnt too bad :p

Nothing sick in it, but I would rather have not seen the greasy guys cock. Only bad part. Acting sucked though... but that's just business as usual :)
 

Trickee

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
5,594
Likes
372
#13
my very first one, I remember it well....
This chick was walking in the woods, and she got bit by a wolf, or a dog, or something. This guy comes over to help her, then they start doing it against a tree.
Next Scene: she's having a nightmare because she got sick, and it's a bunch of hairy cave-type people doin' it. Nastiness.
She wakes up, and she's all hairy....down there. She goes to the bathroom to shave it away, and her roommate comes to help. They clean each other in the tub.
Her boyfriend comes over, because she was sick and all and they called the cops because she was having some kind of fainting spell or something. He does the hot chick cop, and then his girlfriend cusses him out for it.


crap, if only I could remember the name of that frikkin' movie.
 

Idmir

gill bates
Joined
May 10, 2005
Messages
917
Likes
1
#14
Trickee said:
my very first one, I remember it well....
This chick was walking in the woods, and she got bit by a wolf, or a dog, or something. This guy comes over to help her, then they start doing it against a tree.
Next Scene: she's having a nightmare because she got sick, and it's a bunch of hairy cave-type people doin' it. Nastiness.
She wakes up, and she's all hairy....down there. She goes to the bathroom to shave it away, and her roommate comes to help. They clean each other in the tub.
Her boyfriend comes over, because she was sick and all and they called the cops because she was having some kind of fainting spell or something. He does the hot chick cop, and then his girlfriend cusses him out for it.


crap, if only I could remember the name of that frikkin' movie.
Jaws III? :confused:
 

SlOtH

F**kin the party up-in
Joined
Apr 17, 2003
Messages
4,015
Likes
207
#15
I was over at a friends house, and him and this other dude were going though his parents collection. We came upon this one movie called Stallions In The Sack II. It mostly consisted of 2 guido looking dudes doing some blonde chick in the ass/vagina. Clearly a gangbang-esque film. Then the next scene consisted of one dude screwing a horse, while the horse got the chick in her pussy, and she ate out the one guido's ass.


Yeah, it was pretty messed up. Duing the whole think they were playing polka music. That was pretty confusing.
 
C

CowBell

#16
SlOtH said:
I was over at a friends house, and him and this other dude were going though his parents collection. We came upon this one movie called Stallions In The Sack II. It mostly consisted of 2 guido looking dudes doing some blonde chick in the ass/vagina. Clearly a gangbang-esque film. Then the next scene consisted of one dude screwing a horse, while the horse got the chick in her pussy, and she ate out the one guido's ass.


Yeah, it was pretty messed up. Duing the whole think they were playing polka music. That was pretty confusing.
Dude... wtf?

Polka music? THAT IS SICK.

Wanna talk about it man? I am always here for you.
 

DaDigits

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
9,255
Likes
202
#17
The strangest porn I have ever seen had to be some form of beastiality. God damn that shit is just wrong. Then again it could have been one of those werid toon porn movies. I dont know I can't remember the internet has warped my strange-o-meter.
 

evilmittens

Kill, Maim, Purge!
Premium
Joined
Mar 16, 2005
Messages
12,879
Likes
296
#20
All I know is to stay away from anything that does not say lesbian on it...I figure I am safe then from any other horror.