Submachine Game

M

mokrytzki

look out this is a spoiler

Ok I got a spoon, this guy's journal and some euro quarter and I broke the pipe that leaks the purple stuff, got the pearl and stuck it in the clock, I have no idea what to do now. I have no idea what I could do with a spoon

can someone help me out?

Slug Moses

Permium User
Apr 17, 2005
mokrytzki said:
look out this is a spoiler

Ok I got a spoon, this guy's journal and some euro quarter and I broke the pipe that leaks the purple stuff, got the pearl and stuck it in the clock, I have no idea what to do now. I have no idea what I could do with a spoon

can someone help me out?
You'll be "shocked" when you figure it out.

M

mokrytzki

Ive used that damn spoon on every inch of both the fuze box thing and the other maching with the lever and allover the 2 wires coming out of it and nothing happened :(

S

svenson_26

wow! that game was pretty easy. i beat it in like 5 mins! omg!!!!!!

*Cough* put the spoon in between the two electric thingys on the bottom floor *Cough

B

backguy77

i got the coin and the diary but I'm lost. I put the valve in the pipe where the 3 things are. Gah someone help. I got the coin and put the code in.

And Green_day See if you can just put in "4913".

S

spam_a_lot

backguy77 said:
i got the coin and the diary but I'm lost. I put the valve in the pipe where the 3 things are. Gah someone help. I got the coin and put the code in.

And Green_day See if you can just put in "4913".
Did you line up the three slots like they are in the lower section horizontal, vertical, vertical then spin the wheel?

F

Finn MacCool

10 minutes for that, geez.

I think I may know another place I would like to stick that spoon.