Suzuki SV650

J

Jordan?

Well just got my SV650 and I love it. My first bike. It was between that and the Honda Shadow VSX (both good bikes mind u) But one sport one cruiser. Look wise I like the shadow, but the SV is pretty sharp and handles great. I got the stripped down version wich means the handle bars sit diffrent so I can ride it like a cruiser and not lay down like the crotch rocket. Eventually I might get the "add ons, or body kit" like Ferings and all that stuff ,but wanna keep the handle bars as is for comfort. Anyways I heard nothing but good about it and doin fine, just curious if anyoneelse has any input.
My g/f just got a 150cc scooter. I rode it yesterday for 10 min and said "babe im getting a bike today" Ha next day bought one. Never talked much or thought much but kinda bought it on a Wim and I Love it. Anyways just thgought id share that. Cheers.

May 16, 2004
texas
Really nice bike, I was looking in getting the SV650s or SV1000s though but either way they are nice bikes. I really like that sporty bike look with a cruising riding position.

Dec 9, 2004
with that cruising option, eg the way you sit, bad for your back, forces you down on your lower back causes it to bend just the slightest... leaning forward on a proper sports bike is good

J

Jordan?

Carbon said:
with that cruising option, eg the way you sit, bad for your back, forces you down on your lower back causes it to bend just the slightest... leaning forward on a proper sports bike is good
I am finding that out now. My lower back is killin me. Hopefully I will get used to it and adapt. I just figured sitting upright would be more comfortable, indeed it may be, but you pay with ur lower back. If I dont adapt and the pain persist im gonna go ahead and have them upgrade it to an SV650s. Wich is just adding the bodykit and changing the steering system . . ..I Think. Im pretty new to bikes.
. . . I have to say though . . .I love my bike! :bang: :)

J

Jordan?

Heh im not sure what led break lights are . . .ill try and find out. Im still new to the whole motorcycle thing, heres a pic of it though.

Kazimierz

Vox Vocis of Causa
Premium
Nov 19, 2004
Honolulu
www.myspace.com
If you got the newer model, the butt should like this. I don't know if they actually are LEDs (Light-emitting diodes), but they look like them, and it looks sick. If you have this tail, then it's still sexy, but doesn't give me a full-fledged boner, just a chub.

May 16, 2004
texas
Hey Jordan, how does the bike ride? Does it have a lot of power for a v-twin? I actually checked the specs for that particular model and noticed it doesn't have that much power. Is it deceint for everyday riding and is it powerful enough to have a passenger?