Thank God For The Colonix Programme

G

GatsbyGal

GOD DAMN YOU. *cries bitterly* I spent DAYS trying to forget that I ever saw those images. *curses Something Awful* And now you just reminded me!! :( :( :(

R
Why did I click on it !!!!

God...

Why did he have to use a fucking spoon? Like he's about to eat it...

Ace187_13

Look what I can do...
Oct 15, 2004
in a house
Colinix claims to clean/clear mucoid plaque (coined by Richard Anderson, N.D., N.M.D). Site claims and pushes this as an internal cleansing and by some of the testimonials this is a "marvelous product". But you know that saying "too good to be true" well I call bullshit on this product. Your thread title say's "Thank God For The Colonix Programme" should've been named "Thank God For Google On Providing The Info to Prove This Is Bullshit". Here's a nice read for those whose bullshit detector failed to go off. Owned! By the way, this is the first time ever hearing about this product so I took the time to search on google and found some interesting information on "mucoid plaque".

Last edited:

Prince_Vegeta

Couldn't give a fuck.
Jan 12, 2005
Certainly not ebaum.tv
Ace187_13 said:
Colinix claims to clean/clear mucoid plaque (coined by Richard Anderson, N.D., N.M.D). Site claims and pushes this as an internal cleansing and by some of the testimonials this is a "marvelous product". But you know that saying "too good to be true" well I call bullshit on this product. Your thread title say's "Thank God For The Colonix Programme" should've been named "Thank God For Google On Providing The Info to Prove This Is Bullshit". Here's a nice read for those whose bullshit detector failed to go off. Owned! By the way, this is the first time ever hearing about this product so I took the time to search on google and found some interesting information on "mucoid plaque".
You must be a riot at parties.

DaDigits

Mar 21, 2005
Everywhere
It would be funny to spike someones food or drink with that colinex shit for a week and watch them freak the fuck out when he starts shiting sea weed.