Thanks and do you like???

L

Lil_Missy

thankyou Riley i went on your website and got this avatar . do you like it and do you like my signature??? :confused: :)

Luv

Lil_Missy

Karly

giggity
May 17, 2003
New Yuck
sheesh - what is wrong with you ppl? acting all moddish & shit. she wanted to make a thread she made one. stfu & stop trying to mod.

Timebomb

:O
Premium
Dec 1, 2002
Visit site
Did I flame her? No. I asked a question. I hardly think thats "trying to mod". Compared to some of our posters, I don't think I was being rude at all.

Timebomb

:O
Premium
Dec 1, 2002
Visit site
I've had a pretty shitty day at work. Locked my keys in the car,ten hour day, yada yada...After the car ride home, and one joint later,I realize maybe I was being a bit harsh. My sincerest apologies Lil_Missy, welcome.

Yeti Patrol

Rub my belly.
Premium
Dec 17, 2003
CA
you wana see a flamming & demi
moderating?........erg...hmmm....errmmhhhmmm....:

YOU LITTLE SLUT OF A WHORE!! HOW DARE COME ON MY FORUM, AND POST! YOU COULD HAVE JUST AS EASILY SENT HER A PM YOU LITTLE BITCH!! I'M GOING TO REACH THROUGH MY COMPUTER SCREEN AND RIP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF YOU BASTARD ASS SON OF A BITCH!

Now that's flamming :) Or I could just be a psychopath :confused:

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
Feb 3, 2004
I am thrilled to death to see someone actually went to my site and found one to use. It suits you. And don't let these hard asses get to you, they are really very sweet once you get to know them....Cough..*bullshit* cough :cool:

S
Hey! Riley is th best! Blah, blah, blah, I love the girl. Don't anyone ever flame her,. I will scalp them! Dipshits. I love Pyro, though. I think he would calm down if I asked him. :eek: Pyro.....sweetie, please love Riley like I do... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: