The 50 worst things to happen to music - Sting is only #38

subin

beast mode
Apr 3, 2006
That list is a fucking joke. They included a bunch of stuff that should have been no where near that list. (Sgt. Peppers)

temp100

Sun King
Jan 11, 2005
New Zealand
What's wrong with Sting? And what's the hell's wrong with jazz fusion? :hilarious:

Brand X and Mahavishnu Orchestra are both amazing examples of jazz fusion.

Last edited:

camjoe87

Alcohol Dehydrogenase
Jul 24, 2005
They say a lot of stupid shit in there, but their last couple of lines ring true.

That’s why you sniveling whipper-snappers don’t appreciate the real value of music. Or Uriah Heep.
I definately liked the little name drop of Uriah Heep there.

May 16, 2006
Scatland
Wtf Srg Peppers? Im not a fan of the Beatles but it doesnt take a genius to know thats one of the most popular, successful albums ever.

Come to think of it quite alot of its true. Hip-Hop and Fred Durst should be up there and are :)

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2006
Wtf Srg Peppers? Im not a fan of the Beatles but it doesnt take a genius to know thats one of the most popular, successful albums ever.

Come to think of it quite alot of its true. Hip-Hop and Fred Durst should be up there and are :)
When Im 64 is one of the worst songs ever. Despite that track, its pretty good. But i dont think it's their best album.

jijiji

black & white violence :)
Jun 8, 2004
Eh... Lame list imo. Gave me a smirk with the AIDS thing. I do also agree with the #1 thing. I'm proud to say I still buy CDs :X