The 50 worst things to happen to music - Sting is only #38

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

subin

beast mode
That list is a fucking joke. They included a bunch of stuff that should have been no where near that list. (Sgt. Peppers)

temp100

Sun King
What's wrong with Sting? And what's the hell's wrong with jazz fusion? :hilarious:

Brand X and Mahavishnu Orchestra are both amazing examples of jazz fusion.

Last edited:

subin

beast mode
What's wrong with Sting? And what's the hell's wrong with jazz fusion? :hilarious:

Brand X and Mahavishnu Orchestra are both amazing examples of jazz fusion.
Yeah thats one of the biggest mistakes they made. Jazz fusion kicks ass.

camjoe87

Alcohol Dehydrogenase
They say a lot of stupid shit in there, but their last couple of lines ring true.

That’s why you sniveling whipper-snappers don’t appreciate the real value of music. Or Uriah Heep.
I definately liked the little name drop of Uriah Heep there.

Wtf Srg Peppers? Im not a fan of the Beatles but it doesnt take a genius to know thats one of the most popular, successful albums ever.

Come to think of it quite alot of its true. Hip-Hop and Fred Durst should be up there and are :)

Last edited:
Wtf Srg Peppers? Im not a fan of the Beatles but it doesnt take a genius to know thats one of the most popular, successful albums ever.

Come to think of it quite alot of its true. Hip-Hop and Fred Durst should be up there and are :)
When Im 64 is one of the worst songs ever. Despite that track, its pretty good. But i dont think it's their best album.

Jazz fusion so true, great list. All about cynical failed musicians who seek redemption in music journalism.

jijiji

black & white violence :)
Eh... Lame list imo. Gave me a smirk with the AIDS thing. I do also agree with the #1 thing. I'm proud to say I still buy CDs :X