The Butterfly effect

Triisomy21

Certified Hate Machine!
Mar 8, 2004
Visit site
What did everyone think of this movie? Honestly, at first I wasn't expecting it to be anything good but Holy Shit I was wrong. I thought this movie was awesome. Pretty fucked up. Raises your blood pressure to say the least. Damn good movie, I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it. :cool:

T
not only did that movie get shitty reviews from everyone and their mother, but ashton kutcher stars in it. That guy smokes some serious dick. I wouldnt see that movie if you paid me to!

T

tourettes

i didn't expect him to be able to play a serious role, but that movie was awesome. it really makes you think.

H

hodog78

I for one absolutely fucking hate Ashton Kutcher. I was dragged to go see the Butterfly Effect. And....I fucking loved it. Kutcher actually proved that he has the ability to act (sorry, but I don't call 'Dude....car?' "acting"). It reminded me alot of another great time-travel concept movie, 'Frequency'. I'll never be a fan of his, but I can't deny that it was a very entertaining movie.

T
hodog78 said:
I for one absolutely fucking hate Ashton Kutcher. I was dragged to go see the Butterfly Effect. And....I fucking loved it. Kutcher actually proved that he has the ability to act (sorry, but I don't call 'Dude....car?' "acting"). It reminded me alot of another great time-travel concept movie, 'Frequency'. I'll never be a fan of his, but I can't deny that it was a very entertaining movie.
fair enough, I guess I'll check it out when it comes out on video.

Oli

Mar 28, 2004
Great Britain
Dammit I was expecting a thread about Chaos theory, ahh well, back to my laboratory I go, lets see what those mice do when I inject them with my new liposome based gene vector.........heh........

D

Disconnect This

Tool said:
fair enough, I guess I'll check it out when it comes out on video.
you are a true tool... :rolleyes:

T
Disconnect This said:
you are a true tool... :rolleyes:
First you call me an ignoramus, now you slap me with sarcasm. My post was perfectly legit-he, like me, hates ashton kutcher but said the movie was entertaining. For that I said I would check it out when it came out on video. Tool is a band by the way.

Triisomy21

Certified Hate Machine!
Mar 8, 2004
Visit site
Tool, your first post was a bit disconcerting to me since you hadn't even seen the movie but you really should check it out if you like a good mind fuck now and then...

take it easy

Bergs

Elitist
Mar 28, 2003
Miami or New York
Visit site
I really dont care if the movie was any good, my hatred for Ashton Kutcher is too much. I wont see it.

It reminded me alot of another great time-travel concept movie, 'Frequency'.
That was a great movie.

T
Bergs said:
I really dont care if the movie was any good, my hatred for Ashton Kutcher is too much. I wont see it.
good man. Maybe I'll follow your lead and not see it myself. hmmm

D

duct-tape

i had no interest in this movie, because of fuckwad kutcher (fuckwad wears a trucker hat, and now everyone thinks they are cool, i been wearing them 20 years to no avail...)

he's got more money then me, more women, and maybe a tenth my iq.
fuuuuck him. he is the exemplification of why i hate people.

but my buddies wife drug him to it, and he said it totally rocked.
so being the cheap ass bastard i am, i downloaded it.
ya know, it didn't suck too horribly.
was it worth theatre prices?
fuck no, and they get really oissed off when i smoke too.

but it was worth watching.
maybe a dvd rental, but not a theater price.

I was bored and had to wait 3 hours in between school and work one day and decided to check out was playing at the buck theatre versus driving home. Needless to say I was a lil pissy when the butterfly effect was the only one starting. Well it was a cool flick, I still thing ashton is a fucktard but look at fight club I thought Brad Pitt sucked one untill that movie. Hmmmm who knows :rolleyes:

A

Anaesthesia

Oh I loved that movie, bloody crazy, hard to understand at first! :)

R
i didnt really think ashton could give a good mind twangling movie, i though he was all comedy, if you can even call it that. but i thought this movie was great. it really does play with your mind, it was so cool. i would recomend it to everyone, go watch it, it great, even if you loath ashton, i would still go and see it, you will be glad you did