The Butterfly effect

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Triisomy21

Certified Hate Machine!
What did everyone think of this movie? Honestly, at first I wasn't expecting it to be anything good but Holy Shit I was wrong. I thought this movie was awesome. Pretty fucked up. Raises your blood pressure to say the least. Damn good movie, I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it. :cool:

T
not only did that movie get shitty reviews from everyone and their mother, but ashton kutcher stars in it. That guy smokes some serious dick. I wouldnt see that movie if you paid me to!

T

tourettes

i didn't expect him to be able to play a serious role, but that movie was awesome. it really makes you think.

H

hodog78

I for one absolutely fucking hate Ashton Kutcher. I was dragged to go see the Butterfly Effect. And....I fucking loved it. Kutcher actually proved that he has the ability to act (sorry, but I don't call 'Dude....car?' "acting"). It reminded me alot of another great time-travel concept movie, 'Frequency'. I'll never be a fan of his, but I can't deny that it was a very entertaining movie.

T
hodog78 said:
I for one absolutely fucking hate Ashton Kutcher. I was dragged to go see the Butterfly Effect. And....I fucking loved it. Kutcher actually proved that he has the ability to act (sorry, but I don't call 'Dude....car?' "acting"). It reminded me alot of another great time-travel concept movie, 'Frequency'. I'll never be a fan of his, but I can't deny that it was a very entertaining movie.
fair enough, I guess I'll check it out when it comes out on video.

Oli

Dammit I was expecting a thread about Chaos theory, ahh well, back to my laboratory I go, lets see what those mice do when I inject them with my new liposome based gene vector.........heh........

T
Disconnect This said:
you are a true tool... :rolleyes:
First you call me an ignoramus, now you slap me with sarcasm. My post was perfectly legit-he, like me, hates ashton kutcher but said the movie was entertaining. For that I said I would check it out when it came out on video. Tool is a band by the way.

Triisomy21

Certified Hate Machine!
Tool, your first post was a bit disconcerting to me since you hadn't even seen the movie but you really should check it out if you like a good mind fuck now and then...

take it easy

Bergs

Elitist
I really dont care if the movie was any good, my hatred for Ashton Kutcher is too much. I wont see it.

It reminded me alot of another great time-travel concept movie, 'Frequency'.
That was a great movie.

T
Bergs said:
I really dont care if the movie was any good, my hatred for Ashton Kutcher is too much. I wont see it.
good man. Maybe I'll follow your lead and not see it myself. hmmm

D

duct-tape

i had no interest in this movie, because of fuckwad kutcher (fuckwad wears a trucker hat, and now everyone thinks they are cool, i been wearing them 20 years to no avail...)

he's got more money then me, more women, and maybe a tenth my iq.
fuuuuck him. he is the exemplification of why i hate people.

but my buddies wife drug him to it, and he said it totally rocked.
so being the cheap ass bastard i am, i downloaded it.
ya know, it didn't suck too horribly.
was it worth theatre prices?
fuck no, and they get really oissed off when i smoke too.

but it was worth watching.
maybe a dvd rental, but not a theater price.

ManMonkeyFish

snake eating a deer
I was bored and had to wait 3 hours in between school and work one day and decided to check out was playing at the buck theatre versus driving home. Needless to say I was a lil pissy when the butterfly effect was the only one starting. Well it was a cool flick, I still thing ashton is a fucktard but look at fight club I thought Brad Pitt sucked one untill that movie. Hmmmm who knows :rolleyes:

anjroo11688

!!!!!SELL SELL SELL!!!!
Very very good movie, cant wait for it to come out on DVD so I can burn it...... I mean um er... buy it. :D

R
i didnt really think ashton could give a good mind twangling movie, i though he was all comedy, if you can even call it that. but i thought this movie was great. it really does play with your mind, it was so cool. i would recomend it to everyone, go watch it, it great, even if you loath ashton, i would still go and see it, you will be glad you did