The First pWn3ge Bitch Slap Clown Style

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
J

Junkspamgone

Haha sorry for the crapy ass title. This is my first post. And ironicly my first fucking with a video using windows movie maker. Added the music and captions, easy shit. But I wanted to get your guys take on the clip itself and all lol I found it funny as hell. And to me atleast, the music made it that much better! lol

:banghead: pWn3ge! lol good times :icon_rofl

Just because the integrated effects are there... doesn't mean you have to use them all. And I just seen this video posted like 1 spot up from yours.

J

Junkspamgone

Redood said:
Just because the integrated effects are there... doesn't mean you have to use them all. And I just seen this video posted like 1 spot up from yours.
Yea I noticed, dumbass people double post. Seeing as I post it first, I'll bitch haha but honestly though, sorry for people posting the same thing in different places; but think of it this way, atleast your getting clown music, and grainy effects :insane:

Junkspamgone said:
Yea I noticed, dumbass people double post. Seeing as I post it first, I'll bitch haha but honestly though, sorry for people posting the same thing in different places; but think of it this way, atleast your getting clown music, and grainy effects :insane:
all I need is some slo-mo and i'm happy.